Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Monday’s Software Changes & Upgrades

Monday’s software updates, including changes to our Photo Gallery, User Name Cards, and other changes & fixes can be accessed here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-update-info. Thanks brad66 for creating the linked thread.
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

Finally advanced from Event 3000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatDane21 View Post
    GarryL
    Sr. Contributor
    GarryL Congrats! I know it’s been a long wait for you! Keeping my fingers crossed it becomes a Christmas present! My post tag shows the status and dates for mine to arrive in AZ... very possible to arrive before Christmas. :-)
    Thank you much my friend! My wait has been a lot less than many people. I met with my local dealer on May 14th of this year, so it's only been about six and a half months from getting on the list to my TPW. I feel quite blessed! Hoping I should be 3400 this week, as my TPW has been 12/6 since 3000 on 10/20.

Your tag shows that you already have your car that delivered on 10/20/2021, do you have another one coming?

Cheers,

-Garry

Comment

Originally posted by GarryL View Post

Thank you much my friend! My wait has been a lot less than many people. I met with my local dealer on May 14th of this year, so it's only been about six and a half months from getting on the list to my TPW. I feel quite blessed! Hoping I should be 3400 this week, as my TPW has been 12/6 since 3000 on 10/20.

Your tag shows that you already have your car that delivered on 10/20/2021, do you have another one coming?

Cheers,

-Garry
      I have just the one that I took delivery of on 10/20. I left my status’ and corresponding dates for each so others can see what my timeline from deposit to delivery was for me. All the best to you.
      Delivered 10/20/21... 2022 2LT Coupe Rapid Blue, Natural interior, FE2, Q8T, 3A9, TVS, E60, NPP, VQK....
      1/28/21 - Deposit and Status 1100 (Original order as ‘21) : 7/2/21 - Status 1100 (Reordered as ‘22) : 9/7/21 - Status 2000 : 9/8/21 - Status 3000 : 9/14/21 - Status 3100 : 9/16/21 - Status 3300 (TPW 10/4/21) : 9/24/21 - Status 3400 : 10/5/21 - Status 3800 : 10/6/21 - Status 4000 : 10/13/21 - Status 4200 : 10/18/21 - Status 5000 : 10/20/21 - Status 6000

Comment

And, Now, as of today, Tuesday November 30th the Chevrolet Concierge confirmed my build at 3400 and still on the 12/6 TPW that was projected as tentative back at 3000.

Got my full VIN today too and by the spread sheet build VIN's by date, I should be built next Wednesday, Dec. 8th.

Waaaaa-Hooooooo!
        GarryL
        Sr. Contributor
        Last edited by GarryL; 11-30-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleTim View Post

Congrats on moving closer to filling that spot in your garage!

I went to 3000 last week and am starting to get anxious.

Are you having it delivered to a local dealer? If so, I will be curious how long it takes to be delivered after it's built and ready to ship. Might give me an rough idea of what to expect when my turn comes around.
          Don.t worry. You may not need the forum to hear the date when it gets here and I'm having it delivered to the dealer. Picking it up at the factory would have been nice but I live in NC, a 10 hour drive. That would be a long drive and I don't know if I could keep it under 60 mph for the first 500 miles. I will post the date. I got a call from my dealer today letting me know I went to 3300 yesterday and a TPW of Dec. 13
          Don Crowe
          Contributing Member
          Last edited by Don Crowe; 12-02-2021, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Well, it was getting exciting for a while, now it just feels like the wind has dropped from my sails. Recap; Went 3000 on October 14th, 3400 on October 20th with a TPW of December 6 and 3800 (built) on December 9th. Event 4000 on December 10th and still at 4000 today, December 27th. Nobody has any answers or information on my cars shipping status other than it's still at #4000 and we know nothing else! It's like it's fallen into a black hole! The lack of information is just astonishing and quite frankly, I am tired of this eating at my stomach! Just some information, ANYTHING, I would be fine with rather than keeping me in the dark like a mushroom!
            GarryL
            Sr. Contributor
            Last edited by GarryL; 12-27-2021, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Update; As many of you know, I have beed sitting at event 4000 since December 10th. I did just the other day hear that my car was not damaged in the staging lot at BGA. I contacted Dan at Jack Cooper Transport yesterday afternoon and he replied early this morning with some great and very welcome news;

"Garry,

Your VIN was shipped yesterday. ETD, depending on weather/road conditions between here and Washington should be next Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dan Johnson |Terminal Manager

Jack Cooper Transport Company, LLC"

Comment

GarryL, I'm glad you finally got some info on the status of your car. 18 days waiting to be shipped seems like a long time, I'm sure it was an eternity for you.

I appreciate you keeping us informed on your progress. We have a tentative TPW of 1/17 and hope to not have too much delay in shipping once it's built. My concern with being in the NW is that it does not appear that there is a high volume of cars sold up here and I wondered if that would affect the delivery time as I'm sure they want to fill the delivery truck for efficiency reasons? Or does it come down to luck of the draw? Probably anyone's guess.

Glad yours is on it's way to your garage, and let's hope the weather doesn't delay it any further.

Comment

GarryL, I'm glad you finally got some info on the status of your car. 18 days waiting to be shipped seems like a long time, I'm sure it was an eternity for you.

I appreciate you keeping us informed on your progress. We have a tentative TPW of 1/17 and hope to not have too much delay in shipping once it's built. My concern with being in the NW is that it does not appear that there is a high volume of cars sold up here and I wondered if that would affect the delivery time as I'm sure they want to fill the delivery truck for efficiency reasons? Or does it come down to luck of the draw? Probably anyone's guess.

Glad yours is on it's way to your garage, and let's hope the weather doesn't delay it any further.
                  Thank you Tim! It traveled from BGA yesterday and was in Lincoln NE early this morning. That's a little over 700 miles since it left yesterday. My dealer this morning said it could be here as soon as later tomorrow or Friday. Jack Cooper said Monday or Tuesday. Said he would keep me informed so I can go down and see it come off the truck.

I hope all goes well with your build and shipping time. My understanding is that once BGA releases them to Jack Cooper, it's in their hands when to ship based on a full load going to the same region. Where in the PNW are you?

Cheers,

-Garry

Comment

We are just outside of Salem Or in the small town of Turner.

Comment

We are just outside of Salem Or in the small town of Turner.
                      I know the area well. We lived in West Salem for 20 years prior to retiring in 2016 and moving to the dry side in Wenatchee, WA.

Are you doing a courtesy delivery?

Comment

I love the east (dry) side of the Cascades, I grew up in Arlington Or. But Turner is nice now, the town has been revitalized and we live on a private lake development.

I had an order in at Capital Chev and one with Criswell. I actually thought Criswell would be the first to get me an allocation, but Capital came through about a month before Criswell would have. So fortunately I don't have to deal with a courtesy delivery.

Comment

It's now Wednesday, January 5th and my dealer said yesterday that my car is still Wyoming, Rock Springs along Interstate 80 and has been there since Friday Dec 31st. Strange thing is, looking at Interstate 80 from Rock Springs to Salt Lake and then I-84 into Idaho there is no weather related issues that would keep the transporter from keeping on. I not only don't have any fingernails left, the edge of my seat is getting worn out too!

Comment

Dang, I figured you would have it by now. Did you contact JCT to inquire about the delay?

Comment

Dang, I figured you would have it by now. Did you contact JCT to inquire about the delay?
                              ^^ Me too! I did, and all their reply was "Delayed due to the Interstate". I sure don't like my brand new C8 just sitting out in the weather!!! The dealer will have to very closely inspect the tires for cracks.

Comment

UPDATE JAN 7th; Even though the tracking didn't update, my car arrived Wednesday afternoon. We got to go down and see it for the 1st time today. It was pretty filthy from winter transport, but here is a pic pre PDI.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8_4 small.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	590.2 KB
ID:	344691

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X