Finally advanced from Event 3000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally advanced from Event 3000!

Finally today I advanced from event code 3000. Been there since Oct 20th. 3300 today with a TPW of 12/6

Waaa-Hooooo!

-Garry

Congrats.!!!!!

Comment

That is wonderful news. From 3000 to estimated Dec. 6th going down the assembly line is not bad at all. Exciting Christmas/New Year time to you.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by GarryL View Post
        Finally today I advanced from event code 3000. Been there since Oct 20th. 3300 today with a TPW of 12/6

Waaa-Hooooo!

-Garry
        Way to go. I advanced to 3000 on Oct.20 and still waiting for 3300 and a TPW

Comment

Originally posted by Don Crowe View Post

Way to go. I advanced to 3000 on Oct.20 and still waiting for 3300 and a TPW
          You must be very close, as we both went 3000 at the same time!

Comment

Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dec is just around the corner
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

You can now see the light and the end of the tunnel

Comment

What is TPW?

Comment

TPW is Target Production Week.
                  1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by GarryL View Post

Waaa-Hooooo!

-Garry
                    Congrats on moving closer to filling that spot in your garage!

I went to 3000 last week and am starting to get anxious.

Are you having it delivered to a local dealer? If so, I will be curious how long it takes to be delivered after it's built and ready to ship. Might give me an rough idea of what to expect when my turn comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleTim View Post

Congrats on moving closer to filling that spot in your garage!

I went to 3000 last week and am starting to get anxious.

Are you having it delivered to a local dealer? If so, I will be curious how long it takes to be delivered after it's built and ready to ship. Might give me an rough idea of what to expect when my turn comes around.
                      Yes, I am purchasing from my local dealer and they will complete the PDI & deliver it right here! I am curious how long shipping will be as well. Hopefully there will be a truckload ready to head west!!

Congrats on getting to 3000, it's real now!

Comment

I'm in the same boat! Got to 3000 last week and waiting to move forward as mine will be a courtesy delivery down here to Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City, Florida. Tomg

Comment

Congratulations
                          GarryL
                          Sr. Contributor
                          GarryL!! Here's hoping you have your car for Christmas, I couldn't think of a better gift. I wouldn't recommend putting it under the tree though.
                          2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dnjsdad View Post
                            What is TPW?
                            Target Production Week - the week they plan to
                            build the vehicle.
                            Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.

Comment

GarryL
                              Sr. Contributor
                              GarryL Congrats! I know it’s been a long wait for you! Keeping my fingers crossed it becomes a Christmas present! My post tag shows the status and dates for mine to arrive in AZ... very possible to arrive before Christmas. :-)
                              Delivered 10/20/21... 2022 2LT Coupe Rapid Blue, Natural interior, FE2, Q8T, 3A9, TVS, E60, NPP, VQK....
                              1/28/21 - Deposit and Status 1100 (Original order as β€˜21) : 7/2/21 - Status 1100 (Reordered as β€˜22) : 9/7/21 - Status 2000 : 9/8/21 - Status 3000 : 9/14/21 - Status 3100 : 9/16/21 - Status 3300 (TPW 10/4/21) : 9/24/21 - Status 3400 : 10/5/21 - Status 3800 : 10/6/21 - Status 4000 : 10/13/21 - Status 4200 : 10/18/21 - Status 5000 : 10/20/21 - Status 6000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X