The C 8 wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
    The biggest help in the wait process is this forum. After joining this forum back in 2018 I’ve been able to enjoy my wait a lot more. Thanks to people like John it’s now one of the best forums out there. Kind and considerate adult people coming together to discuss all things C8.
    couldn't agree more.....the MECF has saved my sanity......placed my deposit on 23rd July 2019......that was 28 months...or...122 weeks...or...856 days...or...20,533 hours...or...1,232,003 minutes...or...73,920,190 seconds ago....roughly 😀
    And my current ETA is August next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPO View Post
      I am 5 months in waiting for my first corvette and sports car It’s a long wait I understand but it seams like forever
      ​​​​​​
      How is everyone dealing with this It can’t be just me
      I waited about 14 months for my 2020, but I had my C7 to tide me over during the wait, so not too bad. 😁

Comment

While waiting this last spring and summer, my vision was in need of cataract surgery, which was finally scheduled and performed in early October. When my vision was impaired, I had no desire to do any recreational driving.

Thankfully, I am back to vision good enough to pass a drivers test without glasses, and have treated myself to several pairs of non prescription Ray-Bans.

Comment

Waited 15 months with local small town dealer. Got allocation and placed order 11/11/2021. At 3000 status, just waiting on build schedule now. Got mine at MSRP, the only car in my long life I have ever paid full price for. Hoping for better timing on the Z06.

Comment

15 months for me...and yes, it is worth the wait! Also got mine from a knowledgeable small market dealer who is honorable and only charges MSRP. IMO, no car is worth letting a dealer get over MSRP.
            Last edited by George; 11-29-2021, 12:47 PM.
            '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
            '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
            Several others including two C7's

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X