TPW's for Jim Ellis (Chamblee, GA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPW's for Jim Ellis (Chamblee, GA)

Does any member on the forum have a current TPW (target production week) @ JE Chevrolet? Just starting up a thread so that we can have some good reference points. I have a deposit date of 3/6/21 and with the last known release of allocations, I am currently approximately number 73 on the waitlist. Please feel free to add your dates and line number. Regards.

Best of luck your moving us soonest.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Deposit date - 1/30/21 - currently #53 (as of 10.9.21) on the WL - hoping for a December allocation and a January TPW at the earliest based on recent allocation history. I will continue to provide updates as I get them. I would like to encourage all Jim Ellis customers that are still on the waiting list to share. We are part of a family and we are all in the same boat. It would be great to be able to share our experiences and journey with each other as we are all still Dreaming and not Driving. Thanks Vette404!!!

Comment

Just reached out to my contact @ Jim Ellis he informed me that they received 27 allocations for C8's for this round of allocations. Has been a very long ride, but happy to be moving closer.

Comment

That is GREAT NEWS!!! I was thinking that consensus was not until next week. Thank you for posting. Allocations seem to be going up every month. Maybe the new allocation method is rewarding our dealership. I will reach out to my contact to see where that puts me on the list and I will post once I have that information. Santa, can I get an allocation for Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by TRVetteATL View Post
            That is GREAT NEWS!!! I was thinking that consensus was not until next week. Thank you for posting. Allocations seem to be going up every month. Maybe the new allocation method is rewarding our dealership. I will reach out to my contact to see where that puts me on the list and I will post once I have that information. Santa, can I get an allocation for Christmas?
            Please follow-up, I like to see if what I have been told can be corroborated. It seems to me there were not any WL dropouts from the last cycle and I would surely hope if there were any dropouts that they aren't filling those gaps with new prospective buyers 🤔

Comment

I confirmed the November allocation of 27 with my salesman and I am #26 on the waitlist. If allocations for December stay consistent, I should make it in December. I am cautiously optimistic my number is going to come up next month. I agree it does not appear that there any dropouts as I was 53 last month. I was told by my salesman that they have very few dropouts. I am hopeful that is true and we are not being jumped with new buyers.

Comment

That is wonderful, I am truly happy for you to see you possibly make the cut next go around. I am exactly 20 people behind you which if all continues the way it has I will possibly get tapped in Jan. Not much time left for you to play around with options, time to finalize your decisions🥳

Comment

I have been ready for months. Just need the call. They already have my final build.:

Torch Red HTC with Carbon Flash Nacelles and Top
                  LT2
                  Magnetic Ride Control
                  NPP
                  Low profile spoiler and front splitter
                  Red calipers
                  Front lift
                  GT2 seats
                  Red and Black interior
                  Carbon Flash side skirts
                  Carbon Flash mirrors

I am confident that you will be in January. It is awesome that we both are finally going to realize our dreams after such a long time. Congratulations to you as well and I look forward to when we can meet one day both driving our new C8 Corvettes. Please share your build as I am always very interested to see what others are doing.

Comment

Torch Red Coupe Z51 High wing body colored spoiler
                    LT2
                    Magnetic Ride Control (still on the fence)
                    Red engine cover
                    Red calipers
                    GT2 seats two tone Red and black

Comment

Great minds think alike. Awesome build!! I look forward to seeing it someday.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X