wait time between production week and delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 3 weeks from production week to delivery
    2022 2LT Torch Red Coupe with natural interior, glass top, yellow seatbelts, yellows calipers, NPP exhaust, body color high wing spoiler

Comment

Today I’m sitting @ 637 days… Currently impatiently waiting @ 3000 for a TPW…. But moving on up to the East Side…😎
      2022 Arctic White Z5, HTC, AH2seats, Perform Traction, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers, Comp Rocker Ext, Carbon Flash Spoiler, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Front Lift, Mag Ride, Std Wheels (going to Black Chrome) Front/Rear Splash Guards, Torch Red Seat Belts, Museum Plaque, Two Tone GT2 Seats Red-Black, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Sueded Steering, Batt Charge, Museum Delivery 1100 for 647 Days, now 3000 TPW is week of Nov 1st!! 👏

Comment

Originally posted by UCF.Fan48 View Post
        Today I’m sitting @ 637 days… Currently impatiently waiting @ 3000 for a TPW…. But moving on up to the East Side…😎
        Would you mind informing us what dealer had someone on the list that long or did you decide that long ago and placed a deposit sometime after?
        2021 ELB, 2LT, Red Interior, Red Calipers, Standard Wheels, Front Lift, NPP,
        MM Deposit Dec. 15, 2020
        May 15, 21 2000
        May 18, 21 3000
        Aug 11, 21 3300
        TPW 8/30
        Sept 3, 21 3800
        Sept 9, 21 5000 at the museum
        Sept 21, picking up

Comment

I would add this,

From Production to delivery via the R8C delivery program, there is a minimum of 2 weeks from your production date till the Museum delivery can occur as per agreement between the NCM and GM.
          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

It'll always feel like forever

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Bob View Post

Would you mind informing us what dealer had someone on the list that long or did you decide that long ago and placed a deposit sometime after?
              Smallest of a 3 Dealer network in Central Florida… @ Starling Chevrolet… The St Cloud dealership had the shortest line to allocation… I was #12 in line for 5 allocations when I started… After joining MECF I placed another order last December with Mike Furman @ CHriswell… Starling surprised me me 3 weeks ago with an allocation… tomorrow will be day 638… 😏
              2022 Arctic White Z5, HTC, AH2seats, Perform Traction, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers, Comp Rocker Ext, Carbon Flash Spoiler, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Front Lift, Mag Ride, Std Wheels (going to Black Chrome) Front/Rear Splash Guards, Torch Red Seat Belts, Museum Plaque, Two Tone GT2 Seats Red-Black, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Sueded Steering, Batt Charge, Museum Delivery 1100 for 647 Days, now 3000 TPW is week of Nov 1st!! 👏

Comment

Doesn't seem like they are delivering a lot at the museum according to the web cam. Mine should be built today so hoping to pickup at museum in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rickg747 View Post
                  I would add this,

From Production to delivery via the R8C delivery program, there is a minimum of 2 weeks from your production date till the Museum delivery can occur as per agreement between the NCM and GM.
                  My appointment was the first possible day and the earliest possible time! 🤣
                  2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

I'll try to remember to post my results. Production finished on Monday 10/11 two days later I'm at 4000 and my dealer Rick Hendrick Duluth Georgia is basically a one day drive from Bowling Green so I'll let you know. I think he probably would have a full truck coming to the dealership, we will see.
                    MM Deposit Dec. 15, 2020
                    May 15, 21 2000
                    May 18, 21 3000
                    Aug 11, 21 3300
                    TPW 8/30
                    Sept 3, 21 3800
                    Sept 21, picking up

Comment

Car was produced yesterday and picking up at museum on Nov 5th..

Comment

Originally posted by 2bseen View Post
                        Car was produced yesterday and picking up at museum on Nov 5th..
                        Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Bob View Post
                          I'll try to remember to post my results. Production finished on Monday 10/11 two days later I'm at 4000 and my dealer Rick Hendrick Duluth Georgia is basically a one day drive from Bowling Green so I'll let you know. I think he probably would have a full truck coming to the dealership, we will see.
                          So my salesman called and told me my car is at the dealer. He was on vacation so not sure when it was delivered but the most it took from end of production to delivered to dealer was 6 days. Pretty quick I would say.
                          MM Deposit Dec. 15, 2020
                          May 15, 21 2000
                          May 18, 21 3000
                          Aug 11, 21 3300
                          TPW 8/30
                          Sept 3, 21 3800
                          Sept 21, picking up

Comment

Originally posted by RobCoop View Post
                            Hello can any one tell me what the usual wait time is between your vett's production week and the delivery to the customer? I am trying to get an idea of when I will actually receive my 2022.
                            Thanks
                            Rob
                            I followed the 2021 Production forum for several months and it looks like the average was 2-3 weeks. Mine was 2-1/2 weeks to Houston.
                            Mustang GT (new, 1st year models): 1987, 2006, 2015
                            Other notable: 1972 Charger (1st car), 1995 Trans Am
                            2006 C6 (used) convertible, 2LT, 6spd, black / tan
                            2021 C8 (new) convertible, 2LT, red mist / black & tan
                            Deposit 17Jul20, 3000 ~20May21, 3300 ~24Aug21, 3400 ~31Aug21, 3800 ~7Sep21, 5000 22Sep21, 6000 24Sep21

Comment

My C8 was built on Oct. 19th, and the earliest museum delivery date I could get was Nov. 2.
                              The next available museum pickup date option they gave me was Nov. 8th.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X