Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Corvette Museum Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Museum Insurance

So I have seen several folks comment on the insurance available via the NCM. Since I plan to drive my Z06 and not let it become some garage queen, life’s too short to not have fun, I was wondering if there are different levels of coverage or if the only option is the one that limits annual mileage.

Thanks much

Originally posted by Missileer View Post
    So I have seen several folks comment on the insurance available via the NCM. Since I plan to drive my Z06 and not let it become some garage queen, life’s too short to not have fun, I was wondering if there are different levels of coverage or if the only option is the one that limits annual mileage.

Thanks much
    NCM is an insurance broker. American Modern Property and Casualty is the underwriter. They write auto insurance like most other companies with varying coverages. Main difference is that they offer Agreed Value coverage for loss settlement.
    2014 C7 3LT Coupe Laguna Blue Z51, SOLD but not forgotten
    2022 C8 HTC 3LT Z51 Red Mist Metallic, Natural Dipped Interior, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Carbon Flash Dual Racing Stripes, Carbon Flash Outside Mirrors and Rear Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Magnetic Ride Control, Front Lift, Edge Red Calipers
    DEPOSIT 9/3/20 at Criswell
    1100 9/11/21
    2000 9/17/21
    3000 9/22/21
    TPW 10/18/21

Comment

The NCM plan (last time I looked) limited mileage to 6,000 miles per year (you can also choose lower limits). It also specifies the vehicle is to be used for recreational purpose only. It's not intended for daily drivers, commuting to work, etc. Make sure you understand the policy details before you choose it.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I looked into the museum insurance and found that my standard State Farm quote was actually better when several factors were compared. The biggest thing is the somewhat restrictive driving with supposedly car shows etc. So if you took it to the grocery store and got into an accident in the parking lot they might give you a hard time State Farm just doesn't want you driving to work or school every day.
        2021 ELB, 2LT, Red Interior, Red Calipers, Standard Wheels, Front Lift, NPP,
        MM Deposit Dec. 15, 2020
        May 15, 21 2000
        May 18, 21 3000
        Aug 11, 21 3300
        TPW 8/30
        Sept 3, 21 3800
        Sept 9, 21 5000 at the museum
        Sept 21, picking up

Comment

Call Adam and all your questions will be answered

Adam Boca
          Insurance Agency Manager, Agent Level III
          NCM Insurance Agency
          350 Corvette Drive
          Bowling Green, KY 42101
          877.678.7626 | 270.777.4520 Fax | 877.678.7626 Text
          [email protected]|ncminsurance.com

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Bob View Post
            I looked into the museum insurance and found that my standard State Farm quote was actually better when several factors were compared. The biggest thing is the somewhat restrictive driving with supposedly car shows etc. So if you took it to the grocery store and got into an accident in the parking lot they might give you a hard time State Farm just doesn't want you driving to work or school every day.
            I’m also waiting to hear back on a Quote from NCM, but so far nothing is beating State Farm which I’ve had since I was 16 years old.
            1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
            2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
            GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post

I’m also waiting to hear back on a Quote from NCM, but so far nothing is beating State Farm which I’ve had since I was 16 years old.
              I as well and that was 60yrs ago! Lol

2021 ELB, 2LT, Red Interior, Red Calipers, Standard Wheels, Front Lift, NPP,
              MM Deposit Dec. 15, 2020
              May 15, 21 2000
              May 18, 21 3000
              Aug 11, 21 3300
              TPW 8/30
              Sept 3, 21 3800
              Sept 9, 21 5000 at the museum
              Sept 21, picking up

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Bob View Post
                I as well and that was 60yrs ago! Lol
                Oh well, I’m not going to chase them down for my business ...
                1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
                2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
                GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

They are flexible and I like em. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X