2022 Order Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TurtleTim View Post

Tom, I originally (before the tornado) had a 1/10 tentative TPW. The tentative TPW was pushed out to 1/17 after the plant shutdown. I found out this morning that I went 3400 with a 1/17 TPW.

So I was only pushed back one week due to the tornado issues, which also reflects on how well BGA managed the damage. And actually, if production is close to target this week and next, my car could be built next week if my calculations based on my VIN are correct.

Just mentioning this for reference for those of us that were pushed back by the issues suffered by tornado.
    Thank you. Did you get notified by the "new" notification system or other means. By your dated, hopefully I'll get my notification in about 10 days! Tomg

Comment

• Thank you Fasted60 for the Ciocca info

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
        BobN, we are rooting for your baby’s birth tomrorow.
        With only 80 produced yesterday I need 193 built today for my car to roll off the line or else it Monday. My next delay might be all season tires shortage. This drama is starting to get to me!
        C8 on order Rapid Blue coupe, 3LT, N26, NPP, DZV, FE2, E60,TVS

Comment

• You will be just fine. It might not be the calm, easy, smooth process you wished for, but it is going to keep moving forward until the day it arrives and all is going well…
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glene View Post
            Car delivered to dealer 12/22. Unfortunately pickup was delayed 2 wks because the dealer couldn't get all season tires delivered. They are in short supply. The fronts came from North Carolina and the rears from California and I had to go with bridgestone because there were no michelins in the country apparently. The only good result of that was that the dealer compensated me by delivering the car to me instead of my having to go 100 miles to pick it up. Delivery was yesterday. 1/6.
            Glenn,
            Did you order a non Z51? Why doesn’t GM put all season tires on at the factory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomg View Post

Thank you. Did you get notified by the "new" notification system or other means. By your dated, hopefully I'll get my notification in about 10 days! Tomg
              I got the info from Shane at NCM. I read on here that the GM notification system started with the Dec. allocations, so we won't get any. Hope you get to 3400 soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by BobN View Post

With only 80 produced yesterday I need 193 built today for my car to roll off the line or else it Monday. My next delay might be all season tires shortage. This drama is starting to get to me!
                I'm 11309 so Monday for me too. but I'm expecting a new sink hole to appear under the plant. It's going to be 9 degrees In Bowling Green tonight, how are they going to keep the summer tires above 20?
                Growing old is mandatory; growing Up is Optional

Comment

• Originally posted by BobN View Post
                  Glenn,
                  Did you order a non Z51? Why doesn’t GM put all season tires on at the factory?
                  That's my question too. One of the reasons I didn't order a Z51 was I couldn't switch to A/S tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurtleTim View Post

I got the info from Shane at NCM. I read on here that the GM notification system started with the Dec. allocations, so we won't get any. Hope you get to 3400 soon!
                    Thank you as I got my TPW from Shane also which was updated from his earlier one due to the plant damage and Xmas shutdown. Concierge still has me as 3000! Time will tell if it's built TPW 1/17. My dealer said he wouldn't hear anything until it's built which I found strange as I thought he would be able to see the progress sooner than that? Tomg

Comment

• Sorry, this cycle is 5 weeks because of the Holiday, so no allocations till next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomg View Post

Thank you as I got my TPW from Shane also which was updated from his earlier one due to the plant damage and Xmas shutdown. Concierge still has me as 3000! Time will tell if it's built TPW 1/17. My dealer said he wouldn't hear anything until it's built which I found strange as I thought he would be able to see the progress sooner than that? Tomg
                        If Shane says your TPW is 1/17, then your TPW is the week of 1/17. The CC is almost always days if not weeks behind on anything to do with Corvettes. The NCM has computer access to inside the workings of the Factory across the street. This allows them to schedule things that are a part of their business of running the Museum. As far as your dealer goes, that too is BS. He can see daily as your vehicle moves to Status 3300, 3400 etc. They are just being lazy to follow/track and then report to you these updates. And has been shown time and again, at status 3400, you will be given a VIN which would allow you to track your progress here on when your car will be built and reach status 3800.

The good news in all this, Your car is about to be built. A big congratulations on your dream about to happen. You will LOVE this car.
                        Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Originally posted by rickg747 View Post

If Shane says your TPW is 1/17, then your TPW is the week of 1/17. The CC is almost always days if not weeks behind on anything to do with Corvettes. The NCM has computer access to inside the workings of the Factory across the street. This allows them to schedule things that are a part of their business of running the Museum. As far as your dealer goes, that too is BS. He can see daily as your vehicle moves to Status 3300, 3400 etc. They are just being lazy to follow/track and then report to you these updates. And has been shown time and again, at status 3400, you will be given a VIN which would allow you to track your progress here on when your car will be built and reach status 3800.

The good news in all this, Your car is about to be built. A big congratulations on your dream about to happen. You will LOVE this car.
                          Some where here I left out that Shane updated my TPW after the shutdown to 1/31 which is great that it only slipped 2 weeks and I agree with you on the dealers do have tge ability to follow the tracking better than what I was advised. Tomg

Comment

• Mother Nature is killing me. My TPW before the tornado was 12/20. Then my TPW moved to 1/3. Now after the snow storm this week it moved to 1/10. I think TPW’s will be moved 3 weeks out if you received your date before the tornado. Remember they have to rebuild 122 cars lost in the tornado.

Comment

• Are you able to add me please?

LincolnL / Durrence / 11/12/2021 / N/A / 11/12/2021 / 11/17/2021 / ??????

Comment

• Got my TPW! 1/24/2022

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X