Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Monday’s Software Changes & Upgrades

Monday’s software updates, including changes to our Photo Gallery, User Name Cards, and other changes & fixes can be accessed here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-update-info. Thanks brad66 for creating the linked thread.
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

2022 Order Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MyrtleBeach View Post

Yes, That's my invoice number on a C8 on order with Mike Furman's time-stamped deal system. He said his guess from 1st Deposit: May 5, 2021, would be approximately 11 months (Minimum) wait for allocation to build depending on the Corvette production schedule (Purely an educated guess with Covid). At that point, it would take an additional approx 6-8 weeks for the build and shipping process. Looking forward and hopeful for delivery this spring /summer!

Also, have a Z06 slot with Mike Furman's time-stamped deal system, but based on demand, my guess is I won't see that for several years.
    Very same thing he told me. My folder stamp date 5/13/21, i am not sure I ever got an invoice number.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsp1267 View Post

Very same thing he told me. My folder stamp date 5/13/21, i am not sure I ever got an invoice number.
      After speaking to Mike Furman on the phone, he sent me an email with a link to make the deposit. After I did that, I got a return email from Criswell with a receipt of payment that had the invoice # on it.

Looks like the 3 of us are pretty close in the Criswell queue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
        Can some one please post Fasted60 2022 order tracking list I can't find it...Thank You
        I post it at the top of this thread almost every night, as a link, it's gotten too big to cut and paste it. Here is today's 2022 Order Tracking 1.xlsx

Growing old is mandatory; growing Up is Optional

Comment

• I want to thank everyone who help me get into Fasted60 2022 waiting list… seems my Mac can not open that type of file so my iPhone opened it.. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by ARDrummond25 View Post

This makes more sense. They sent me an email that specifically said it was for the SR waitlist but I had asked to be put on the Z06 waitlist. They put me on the correct list, but told me about the wrong list. As you can see, I'm 1,947 on the Z06 list (up 2 from last week LOL).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 7.48.06 AM.png
Views:	257
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	343967
            **** Man, that's longer than their base wait list. Say their CY allocations goes up to1500, with a 35% Z06 allocation that's 525 a year, so you're at least 4 years away. After Ciocca's fiasco I had the chance to chat with Dave at Ciocca, He thinks, and I think he is right every Z06 that will ever build in its life cycle are spoken for. Or a very few will be tens of Thousands over MSRP.

Comment

• Originally posted by My1stVette View Post

After speaking to Mike Furman on the phone, he sent me an email with a link to make the deposit. After I did that, I got a return email from Criswell with a receipt of payment that had the invoice # on it.

Looks like the 3 of us are pretty close in the Criswell queue.
              Gotcha. Thaks for that info. The wait continues

Comment

• I just got my VIN and TPW today. TPW says its still 1/17/22,,, Didn't have the VIN the other day but I do now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Birky15B View Post
                  I just got my VIN and TPW today. TPW says its still 1/17/22,,, Didn't have the VIN the other day but I do now.
                  Congratulations, that's awesome!! I'm at 3400 with same TPW as you, but no VIN yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Birky15B View Post
                    I just got my VIN and TPW today. TPW says its still 1/17/22,,, Didn't have the VIN the other day but I do now.
                    I had a 1/17 TPW several weeks ago and it was bumped to 1/31 after the tornado damage so just maybe I'll here some good news in the next 2 weeks. Tomg

Comment

• My car should be built tomorrow! Fingers crossed. Originally had a 12/20 TPW before the tornado.
                      C8 on order Rapid Blue coupe, 3LT, N26, NPP, DZV, FE2, E60,TVS

Comment

• BobN, we are rooting for your baby’s birth tomrorow.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomg View Post

I had a 1/17 TPW several weeks ago and it was bumped to 1/31 after the tornado damage so just maybe I'll here some good news in the next 2 weeks. Tomg
                          Tom, I originally (before the tornado) had a 1/10 tentative TPW. The tentative TPW was pushed out to 1/17 after the plant shutdown. I found out this morning that I went 3400 with a 1/17 TPW.

So I was only pushed back one week due to the tornado issues, which also reflects on how well BGA managed the damage. And actually, if production is close to target this week and next, my car could be built next week if my calculations based on my VIN are correct.

Just mentioning this for reference for those of us that were pushed back by the issues suffered by tornado.

Comment

• Thank You Fasted60 for all your work and devotion.....on ur 2022 Wait List...Just wondering do u have an idea what number Ciocca is serving now...Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                              Thank You Fasted60 for all your work and devotion.....on ur 2022 Wait List...Just wondering do u have an idea what number Ciocca is serving now...Thank You
                              They have given allocations to around 2700 +/- and have called up to near 2800. That was verified on Monday, now they are calling again and 2853 reported getting a call. No word yet on Jan's Allocations number

Comment

• Car delivered to dealer 12/22. Unfortunately pickup was delayed 2 wks because the dealer couldn't get all season tires delivered. They are in short supply. The fronts came from North Carolina and the rears from California and I had to go with bridgestone because there were no michelins in the country apparently. The only good result of that was that the dealer compensated me by delivering the car to me instead of my having to go 100 miles to pick it up. Delivery was yesterday. 1/6.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X