2022 Order Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Order Tracking

I'm tracking all dealers all dates. My goal is to see a picture of how long buyers are waiting to order by dealership; How long from Order to status code 3000, the how long to TPW and the When the deliveries are. I'm sorting on when each buyer got on the Dealerships Wait List.
    I will update the daily, spread sheet here to make it easier to track. Check your data to make sure I've got it right.

I started his so I could get a picture of the timing on the process, as many of you know My C8 gets delivered Friday, and many has asked it I'm going to keep the spreadsheet going. Since I started this so many Buyers have given me feedback that they found it important to their knowledge too I feel responsible to keep it going at least to the end on the 2022 MY.

1/27/22, Today was a lost day. 9 months wait with such a buildup since Dave took my order, and now I get to drive it. I just collapsed today with little motivation. I'm not parking it, I don't care about the salt brin, I have to drive it. I have to drive it, plus so many friends want a ride or a drive.. Today I had my local body shop put my ACS Rock Guards on. A good thing because it's below 30 and the plastic need warming. Making plans with my daughter to go to lunch next week. Plus some other drives, 1 to 5 of snow Saturday, so that puts a cramp in a weekend drive with the wife.

Most of us have ego and it's the coolest thing to have the first C8 in town. It just attracts attention. We are a luck group.

Only a couple of updates today.

2022 Order Tracking 1.xlsx
    Fasted60
    Sr. Contributor & Patron
    Last edited by Fasted60; Today, 12:12 AM.
    Growing old is mandatory; growing Up is Optional

2477 Does that mean you are 2477 away from getting a car at a 1200 /year dealership ?? A 2023 or a 2024 ?

Comment

Criswell doesn't issue waitlist numbers (or is this just for Ciocca depositors?). Also there is no column for initial deposit date.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
        2477 Does that mean you are 2477 away from getting a car at a 1200 /year dealership ?? A 2023 or a 2024 ?
        No, I'm 2477 on Ciocca's wait list, they started 2022s at around 1900, and will be getting 200 to 250 a month So I'm hopping to be in their third round of orders.

Comment

Originally posted by My1stVette View Post
          Criswell doesn't issue waitlist numbers (or is this just for Ciocca depositors?). Also there is no column for initial deposit date.
          The problem is each dealer is doing things differently, some have waitlist number, that makes sense to me MN shows theirs Ciocca's is about to show a range they are working on. Some dealers don't require an up front deposit to get on their list, I'm on three, to hedge my bet, but expecting Ciocca to come through. I'll expand the spread sheet to cover both. NA is a good answer,

Comment

Originally posted by Fasted60 View Post

No, I'm 2477 on Ciocca's wait list, they started 2022s at around 1900, and will be getting 200 to 250 a month So I'm hopping to be in their third round of orders.
            Really ??? Ciocca now gets 200 to 250 cars a month ?? or 2400 to 3000 cars a year ?? Since when ?? . In other words you are 577 in line . You should get your car in Sept / Oct then. Right ?? I did not realize that Ciocca was getting 2400 to 3000 Corvettes a year a year.. Kerbeck got less than 1200 for all of 2020 or less than 100 cars a month.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post

Really ??? Ciocca now gets 200 to 250 cars a month ?? or 2400 to 3000 cars a year ?? Since when ?? . In other words you are 577 in line . You should get your car in Sept / Oct then. Right ?? I did not realize that Ciocca was getting 2400 to 3000 Corvettes a year a year.. Kerbeck got less than 1200 for all of 2020 or less than 100 cars a month.
              They are keeping there numbers close to their vest but just look at there on order list. 145 cars built just last week. They had 450 on there on order list of 6/30 with 145 TPW 6/28. I just got a letter from Criswell they said he expects 750 allocations of the 2022, just do the math. They did 308 in 2020 and Kerbeck 866. Do the math.
              No one is promising anything, but yes I've a good chance to get an allocation by the end of Sept-Mid Oct. Only time will tell.............

Ciccoa is going to start posting where they are in their wait list. I think they are close to 2100, That from guys reporting on another forum I'm on,
              Fasted60
              Sr. Contributor & Patron
              Last edited by Fasted60; 08-08-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Up dated tracking chart. IF a dealer doesn't require a first deposit or doesn't have a Wait List Number I'll just NA.

I'm on two forums and here are the numbers so far. More later of course as you contact me. I have to go can tomato juice now.
                Member's H Dealer 1St Deposit Wait ## 2nd Deposit Date 3000 TPW Date 4200
                Z07 Ed Ciocca 1894 7/26/2021
                Long wait C8 Ciocca 1900 6/3/2021
                A10Driver Ciocca 2/22/2021 1923 5/27/2021
                Levichar Ciocca 2/24/2021 1977 5/25/2021
                dpglusko Ciocca 2/26/2021 1984 6/3/2021
                Mingo22 Ciocca 3/10/2021 2067 8/6/2021
                Chevyluver Ciocca 2087
                Vetteking32 Ciocca 3/15/2021 2106
                kennedyd Ciocca 2/23/2021 2164
                Doowopbob Ciocca 3/22/2021 2256
                1SGC7 Ciocca 4/7/2021 2273
                HisandHer Ciocca 4//?2021 2297
                VetteBleased C Ciocca 4/23/2021 2374
                faninc Ciocca 4/27/2021 2451
                Fasted60 Ciocca 4/30/2021 2477
                cta2417 Ciocca 5/4/2021 2490
                tafletcgher Ciocca 5/1021 2522
                sandmark Ciocca 5/18/2021 2584
                galaxy-jason Ciocca 5/28/2021 2691
                Comebackid Ciocca 6/8/2021 2792
                jvcobra Ciocca 7/8/2021 3199
                Admpp Ciocca 7/16/2021 3256
                David.L Ciocca 8/4/2021 3468
                Fasted60
                Sr. Contributor & Patron
                Last edited by Fasted60; 08-08-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

This thread will be a major help for all to see how others are also progressing. Thank you Fasted60.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

John, you are welcome. I have learned in business that the more the Customer know the happier they are and the happier they were with me. That is a good lesson that More of GM dealership need to learn. I'm a data guy and I like things laid our, this shows that Ciocca is already at 3468 on there waiting list.

Comment

A s a customer I like info too. For the first time in 32 years we bought new furniture yesterday; we were told that “since you made some options, you will wait 5 to 6 months. No, there were be no status updates. That deposit is 50% to get your order started.” The salesperson then added, “One day about mid January to Valentine’s Day we will contact you telling you it is in our warehouse and arrange for a time for it to be delivered to you.”

C’est la vie. It is quicker to get one couch and one upholstered chair than a C8. That is the moral of that adventure, and yes the deposit is many times more lol.
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        I

C’est la vie. It is quicker to get one couch and one upholstered chair than a C8. That is the moral of that adventure, and yes the deposit is many times more lol.
                        As I've posted it took 2 months to get my C5 in the summer of 97, even while the paint was still wet on the first 97s. Money down Aug, 30, delivery Oct 27 @ NCM. That's 58 days and they had to take the car to the BG Chevy dealers for prep the deliver it too the Museum. It was probability out of prep in 50 days. The dates are burned into my memory, but the find details are lost. One thing I remember I had the choice of a morning or afternoon delivery. So I went with a factory tour in the AM and delivery in the PM. When they called me or me calling them to set it up is lost.
                        Fasted60
                        Sr. Contributor & Patron
                        Last edited by Fasted60; 09-25-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasted60 View Post

They are keeping there numbers close to their vest but just look at there on order list. 145 cars built just last week. They had 450 on there on order list of 6/30 with 145 TPW 6/28. I just got a letter from Criswell they said he expects 750 allocations of the 2022, just do the math. They did 308 in 2020 and Kerbeck 866. Do the math.
                          No one is promising anything, but yes I've a good chance to get an allocation by the end of Sept-Mid Oct. Only time will tell.............

Ciccoa is going to start posting where they are in their wait list. I think they are close to 2100, That from guys reporting on another forum I'm on,
                          Great. I am glad to see cars getting produced and I hope you get yours soon. Keep us posted .

Comment

Steve C8 Cioca July 1, 2021 1086

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEC8 View Post
                              Steve C8 Cioca July 1, 2021 1086
                              Steve do you mean 2020? You Wait List number is way out of sequence Ciocca was in the 31XX by July 2021, Plus you must have made a second deposit.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X