Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

I succumbed. On the MM list for a 2022 as of last Wednesday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I succumbed. On the MM list for a 2022 as of last Wednesday.

So I drove my beloved C7 Z51 roadster to MM for service, and got on the order waiting list for the 2022 order book to open. They appraised my car for a trade. I thought the offer was fair,and did not feel like jumping through hoops to squeeze a few more dollars value out of it by shopping it around. So I left it with them for a trade credit toward my 2022 order.

No Corvette this summer. But my eyes need some medical attention, so I would not be driving much this year anyway

Based on my position on the list and MM's anticipated allocations, I should have a C8 by Easter 2022, if not before.

I pretty much know what I want. HTC, Z51 with mag ride, 2LT, caffeine metallic,interior color TBD. Trying to keep the budget under $90K

Congratulations Milliwatt Rob. We know your C8 was heading your way at some point. Easter Day is shall be! Here’s to your eyes being made highly functional along the way.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congratulations Rob! Glad to hear you pulled the trigger!

I hope all goes well with the eyes!
      On Order: 2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4

Comment

Thanks John. The eyes and the strong used car market made the decision timing perfect.

Its just routine cataract stuff. I was going to go have it done in Egypt a the first cataract of the Nile.

Last edited by Milliwatt Rob; 06-06-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
          So I drove my beloved C7 Z51 roadster to MM for service, and got on the order waiting list for the 2022 order book to open. They appraised my car for a trade. I thought the offer was fair,and did not feel like jumping through hoops to squeeze a few more dollars value out of it by shopping it around. So I left it with them for a trade credit toward my 2022 order.

No Corvette this summer. But my eyes need some medical attention, so I would not be driving much this year anyway

Based on my position on the list and MM's anticipated allocations, I should have a C8 by Easter 2022, if not before.

I pretty much know what I want. HTC, Z51 with mag ride, 2LT, caffeine metallic,interior color TBD. Trying to keep the budget under $90K
          you'll get a nicely done HTC for 90K

Comment

I succumbed. On the MM list for a 2022 as of last Wednesday.

Great succumbing!!

Comment

Very exciting... congrats.

Comment

Excellent decision👍👍. Congrats
                Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Procrastinated Long Enough.

Good luck with the Eye thing, and we look forward to hearing when your order goes in and for all the goodies you spec out.
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Congratulations MR you’re gonna love it.
                    2021 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, black w/red stitching, Mag ride, NPP, Front Lift, Carbon Flash roof and Nacelles, Aftermarket rims, Black rocker extensions, NCM Delivery, Deposit 9-10-2019

2014 Vert, Z51, 7spd, Torch Red, 3LT, AR, Black Z51 Wheels, MGW shifter.
                    1968 RHT/Vert 327 (350 HP) 4 speed, Red on Black, American Mags.- Sold

Comment

Congrats on the decision. You’re the first person I’ve heard of that has picked caffeine, maybe you should revisit that after your eye surgery. Haha. Kidding, hope it all goes well and I’m sure your new c8 will be beautiful.

Comment

I think I'm a little upset. I gave my deposit to Criswell Chev. the middle of May and was told I was looking at 1 to 1 1/2 year wait. Then last week I received an e-mail telling me I may be too late for a 2022. It may be a 2023. I'm going through them because of the advice of a neighbor. I hope it was good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Crowe View Post
                          I think I'm a little upset. I gave my deposit to Criswell Chev. the middle of May and was told I was looking at 1 to 1 1/2 year wait. Then last week I received an e-mail telling me I may be too late for a 2022. It may be a 2023. I'm going through them because of the advice of a neighbor. I hope it was good advice.
                          It doesn't hurt to put down a deposit at MM as well. The deposit is refundable. First once to get your order to 3000, then cancel the other order at the other place and get your deposit back.
                          Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
                          Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                          AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Crowe View Post
                            I just reread Mike’s newsletter and I am not seeing what you stated he said, that “you might be too late for a 2022.” Mike Furman has delivered 5,015+ Corvettes, the # 1 Corvette salesperson in the history of GM — by a very large number.

If you choose to go elsewhere additionally as BPSD optionally suggested, that would be another option. But Mike’s newsletter does not state you might be too late for a 2022. Did you receive an email from him that is separate from his June 4th newsletter that might have told you something else?
                            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Was wondering when you were going to pull the trigger. I know you were waiting till they swatted any bugs. May your eyesight be 20/20 when they're done.
                              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X