Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

MY 2022 MacMulkin Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, 12/17/2021
    I got this email today!
    Good morning,

Congratulations, we received your final confirmation and your order is at status 2000. Next week you will be able to start tracking the process of your order on our website. Here is the link so you will have it for next week.

Click HERE to track your order using your order number that is found at the top of your final order workbench build.

Your lead time is typically 9-12 weeks before you take delivery, that does not include any unforeseen shutdowns or delays that may occur.

Once your car is produced and invoiced (which typically happens a few days after it is built) one of the managers will reach out to structure your deal with you. We will go over payment, paperwork and all the details for your purchase.

Deposit Check 5/6/2021
    OrderWORKBENCH Verified and Confirmed - 11/8/2021
    Everything Signed

Was at 653 on 6/5/2021 when the 2021 dumped.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

You can't wipe the smile off my face!

Mike Scibetta
    St Cloud, FL

2022 Corvette Stingray Coupe – 2LT – Elkhart Lake Blue – Black Interior – Z51 – Stingray R – Front Lift – Mag Selective Ride – Museum Delivery/Pick Up 3/11/2022

“American Muscle on ICE”

Comment

• Congrats Mike!
      2022 C8 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, Z51, MagRide, Front Lift, Trident Spoke wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by mscibetta View Post
        Friday, 12/17/2021
        Deposit Check 5/6/2021
        OrderWORKBENCH Verified and Confirmed - 11/8/2021
        Everything Signed

Was at 653 on 6/5/2021 when the 2021 dumped.
        Wow congrats Mike!

Man it seems like the list has more than doubled in size compared to when you put a deposit. When I put mine in I was above 1400. Doing the math, that means it will definitely be over a year wait time compared to the ~8 months for yours. *sigh*.

Comment

• Moved to 150 on list today! Hoping for a January allocation. If not February allocation it is for sure.

Comment

• Me too! I dropped about 100 places : 1409 to 1307 🤪

Comment

• Greetings Everyone. New to forum with first post. Also moved up 102 numbers today. 1328 to 1226. Started at 1354 before Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Dropped to 125. A slightly belated Xmas.
                Now to wait for my 2000 status. Maybe January.
                Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Z51-FE4, Front Lift, Trident Spoke wheels, Museum Delivery

Comment

• 209 to 112. I feel like I am about to go over a waterfall (!)
                  2022 HTC 2LT Z51
                  Front lift, mag ride
                  black exterior, adrenaline red interior, bright red calipers

Comment

• Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
                    209 to 112. I feel like I am about to go over a waterfall (!)
                    Keep hold of the life-jacket though because status 3000 will seem like a raging rapid with large rocks PLUS several waterfalls!! The waiting list seemed bad enough, but status 3000 is purgatory!

Comment

• Made it to 2000 status yesterday, officially off the waitlist!!!
                      Order placed 5/11
                      665 at the dump on 6/5

Comment

• Congrats Vetterran!!!!

Comment

• Congratulations to all that are status 2000 and above. I also dropped 100 yesterday, from 929 to 829, I started at 1438 on 9/10/21. From what I have read online (if I can believe it) the assembly plant will be starting production again this week.

Comment

• Progress is occurring You can believe it. Already assembling of new C8’s started to happen yesterday.
                            Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                              Progress is occurring You can believe it. Already assembling of new C8’s started to happen yesterday.
                              That’s great news John !!

We know that you’re the “Guy” who knows so give us all the details
                              Red Mist Coupe, LT3, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Dual Tops, CF Interior, Black Int w/Red Stitching, Red Bolsters, Edge Red Calipers, Engine Appearance, Edge Red Engine Cover and Carbon Flash Wheels. TPW was 12/13

Comment

• Super credit goes to my MECF partner, great friend and forum Co-Founder Keith Cornett (“CorvetteBlogger”) for getting the first official statement from BGA thirty minutes ago that both BGA shifts are working today!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eted-yesterday
                                Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X