Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

MY 2022 MacMulkin Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 2022 MacMulkin Gang

Figured I start this one up now that we know there are no more 2021 allocations out there. I was hoping to be a June order with MM since I was 105 on the list as of Monday. I have since moved to #117 on the 2022 list (deposit on 1/22/21). Hope to get a July allocation and hope the MSRP doesn't increase too much.
    -Bryce
    -Bryce

2022 Corvette ordered from MacMulkin. Museum delivery on 10/21/21
    Red Mist HTC, 3LT Black with suede inserts/steering wheel and red stitching, mag ride, front lift, perf exhaust, carbon flash dual racing stripes, carbon flash roof and nacelles, carbon flash painted mirrors, edge red calipers, museum delivery.

I placed my order on 12/17/19 and had a May allocation for GM to pick up on June 13. It is now a MY22 order. At least at my dealers I am first on their list.
    Torch Red 2022 3LT HTC Mag Control Front Lift Natural Dipped

Comment

I knew mine would be a '22 when I placed my deposit in April. After the merge of the list I am at #550, down ~60 positions from my place on the 2021 list, which is not too bad, as apparently the list is getting longer. The have around 850 waitlist entries now, I hear. Realistically I should get my allocation in November or if I am lucky in October and the car sometime in early 2022.

Comment

Triggerhappy. I must have snuck in the day before you. I am 548 on the list. We shall wait together.
        2022 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, Black with red stitching, yellow calipers, red seatbelts, carbon high wing, rockers and splitter. Aerolarri Z06 wheels Polished Aluminum. Deposit 4/22/2021 Order placed 11/07/2021. Delivered March 3rd!

Comment

Inquired about putting a deposit in with MM on 5/31, was told they were at 150ish for 2022 list. Check got there 6/4 and was assigned #840. That shows me the interest in this car is crazy.
          maybe I'll end up getting a 2023 after the bump and the dust settles, dunno?

Comment

I was at #833 on the 2021 list when I placed my deposit on 1/22/21, so it has moved pretty fast, even with all of the shutdowns. I don't think there will be any issue getting a 2022 model with a 6/4 deposit. Guessing you will probably get a car next spring.
            -Bryce

2022 Corvette ordered from MacMulkin. Museum delivery on 10/21/21
            Red Mist HTC, 3LT Black with suede inserts/steering wheel and red stitching, mag ride, front lift, perf exhaust, carbon flash dual racing stripes, carbon flash roof and nacelles, carbon flash painted mirrors, edge red calipers, museum delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogeyboy View Post
              Triggerhappy. I must have snuck in the day before you. I am 548 on the list. We shall wait together.
              Nice to meet you! I hope you have a bit more patience than I do, but at least I am learning. I call it C8 Zen.

Comment

Boy, am I glad I found this thread! I did my initial request in late April, and sent my first deposit on May 6th. I was originally #99 on the 2022 List.
                When I last checked on 5/24, I was still #99
                Now, I am #653
                So, what do you think? 12-14 months from now?
                Mike Scibetta
                St Cloud, FL

2022 Corvette Stingray Coupe – 2LT – Elkhart Lake Blue – Black Interior – Z51 – Stingray R – Front Lift – Mag Selective Ride – Museum Delivery/Pick Up 3/11/2022

“American Muscle on ICE”

Comment

My deposit was accepted by MM on May 19th '21 and was #153 on the list.
                  Then the lists merged and I am now #706.
                  When will we get a car?
                  Your guess is as good as anyone's - a guess.
                  I'll be (somewhat) okay with an April/May '22 delivery.

Comment

It all depends on how many allocations are granted and how consistent BGA is. Maybe 150 / month allocations plus 3 or 4 months to build and deliver.
                    Last edited by pageda; 06-08-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Looks like I'm just a few in front of you. I was #103 on the 21' list....deposit 1/20/21... Now I'm 113, hoping for a July allocation..

Comment

6/8 Order confirmed # 854 on 2022

Comment

Originally posted by bleppek View Post
                          I was at #833 on the 2021 list when I placed my deposit on 1/22/21, so it has moved pretty fast, even with all of the shutdowns. I don't think there will be any issue getting a 2022 model with a 6/4 deposit. Guessing you will probably get a car next spring.
                          Not counting on that, but summer or fall could be nice driving weather for the long quest west if I drive from the museum or MM?
                          I'm gonna need that much time just to to figure out what to order. decisions.

Any great courtesy delivery dealers/service centers within 600 miles of vegas?

Comment

I am #550 right now. My guess is October or November allocation, then build January-February. Maybe R8C is going to work out after all. March might be doable to drive her home from Kentucky to California.

Comment

I'm currently at #134. I was put the their wait list on Jan. 26th, 2021. Since then, I've changed my spec sheet over 50 times, I'm sure.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X