Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

What would you change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you change?

For those of you that have purchased and received your vehicle, what would you change, if anything?

Any Tips, pointers for us new guys?

I'd add the orange seat belts instead of black.

Comment

Z51 and fe4 are my only options. Wouldnt have changed a thing. This car over the past 8 months and almost 7k cracks me up. Love this corvette. My 4th new one over a quarter of a million miles combined.

great daily driver in the NY metro area.

i wish i could have more exhaust sound piped into the cockpit in sport and track mode. Its loud on the outside of the car but in the cockpit I wish i had some way to pipe in more engine revving sound.

I wish I could have gotten leather competition seats and not that performance fabric that only comes with 1LT cars and i really didnt want to be forced to buy microfiber steering wheel with the comp seats in performance fabric in 1LT trim but not a big deal. The standard seats are pretty good with the seat belt cinched,

wouldnt have ordered it any differently.

good luck. Just figure out your priorities and enjoy the ordering process..

Comment

2021 2LT w/Z51 in Zeus Bronze. Would not change a thing. I felt the price was where it should be for this vehicle. Motor Trend magazine felt the 2LT w/Z51 was the sweet spot and I have to agree. NCM delivery 05/21 then 2600 miles home with an average 25.6 mpg. It is gorgeous, fun to drive but will scoot when needed. After years of driving steel Corvettes (Camaros) this car is the perfect machine.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210526-192745_Gallery.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	565.2 KB
ID:	276772 2020 3LT Z51 with nearly every option box checked. I absolutely love this car! The only thing I would change is I would like to make it a Z06. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210526-192745_Gallery.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	565.2 KB
ID:	276772 2020 3LT Z51 with nearly every option box checked. I absolutely love this car! The only thing I would change is I would like to make it a Z06. 😂
            I couldn't agree more. Checked all those option boxes myself, and I wish it was a Z06.

This one will be hard to part with when the Z06 does come out. Maybe, keep this one for the "HER" to drive in the his and her department.
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Blue seat belts that were available, magnetic ride and the new low spoiler that were not available individually for a 2020.
              Rapid Blue HTM 2LT GT2 E60 NPP Q8T

Comment

I would not change anything.It is easy to be a critic.GM hit it on this one

Comment

Living in NJ where we have allot of speed bumps and tall driveway aprons I have surprising not used my Front End Lift as much as I thought I would have BUT I have encounter a few situations that looked iffy and I'm glad I had the option to lift. Of course that's when it really matters right, it only takes one time.

I do have a 5VM kit on the way. I would imagine once installed I may be using the lift a little more.

I had to actually think really hard about that question, what would I change? That is a testament to how well this car was engineered. Honestly, the only thing I could come up with is really minor things. No machine edge on the black wheels, factory grille guards maybe and for sure a louder exhaust.
                  2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

What would you change?

I wouldn't change anything. I found the benefit of having a C7 helped considerably when configuring my C8. However even with that experience, I took great care with my C8 specs using some decision analysis to verify all options chosen and unchosen had valid consideration before submitting my build to my dealer.

Comment

WHEN I drive spiritedly with a passenger, they ask about something to hold onto.

Cars are compromise and trade off. Changing one item forces change of others or price.

Comment

I've had my car a year this month. The only thing I regret is not buying 2 of them. 1 to keep and one to flip.

Comment

I'm more than satisfied with my C8. I do like some of the features I've had on my other GM products. Adaptive cruise control comes to mind first, Forward collision alert and lane change warning/assist come next. You can always turn these features off if need be.

Another feature which we'll probably never see is an oil level indicator in the cockpit. With electric cars taking over this probably won't happen.

New C8: 3LT, GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Comment

I'm good with the way we ordered it. I wouldn't change anything. I do wish I could have ordered the 'faux suede' steering wheel with the 3LT leather interior, but it wasn't available that way and it's a very minor thing.

Which is my best Corvette??? The next one!
                            2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

cleanfreak, I have re-thinking your question since you posted it yesterday and I keep coming back to our crush on our two tone blue interior. When we change to our next C8 while it would be an HTC and not a coupe (our only change); it will however still have the blue interior. When I was at Spring Mountain with it, the number of other current C8 owners in our class who came over and went nuts over it, was real close to the every one. Even some of the instructors came over and ooohed and aaahed.

But a HTC would be next.
                              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X