• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuyPeaksSellDips
    ZORA Patron & Sr. Contributor
    • Apr 2021
    • Central Maryland

3400 finally!!!!

Well, I've been waiting a loooooooong time to make this post. I have finally reached 3400 status with a TPW of 5/31. I do not know if that date was set before or after the shutdown this week, so I do not know if it will be pushed back a week or not. I've sent an email to my dealership to get the last 4 of my VIN, then I will know what date it will be built. But who cares if it is next week, or the week after, I'm at 3400 baby!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.
    Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
    Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
    AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.
  • Plentyfast
    Sr. Contributor & Patron
    • Jan 2020
    • Sugar Grove/Aurora IL

Maybe I'll check again this week, although the only real date now that matters is the delivery date. Everything else is just another stage of waiting and if they're not even building cars this week, what's the point..
    2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC - 2LT - NCM Delivery Mag Ride/F-Lift/CF Top, Mirrors/AHC-Splitter & Skirts, , GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black, MRR MO24 Wheels
    You don’t always have to be the Fastest or the Smartest, just Faster and Smarter than the other Guy.
    ​

Comment

• John
      co-founder/admin
      • Jun 2018
      • PNW

Way to rain on someone else’s happiness. That’s not the MECF spirit. If someone is happy learning that they made 186 cars yesterday even if they already have their C8, and that news makes them happy, that is good news in my book.

BPSD, I am pleased your order is making progress. 3400 is one light year ahead of those whose orders who have not yet been picked up, are languishing at 1100 status. Here’s to your order making further advancement soon.
      2023 Z06: Elkhart Lake Blue, 2-tone blue interior, HTC, Standard Z06 with Z07 aero pkg, CCB’s, 3LZ, E60, every visible carbon fiber option including wheels, & Jake Design Pkg. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 25 year NCM members. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Plentyfast
        Sr. Contributor & Patron
        • Jan 2020
        • Sugar Grove/Aurora IL

Originally posted by BuyPeaksSellDips
        Well, I've been waiting a loooooooong time to make this post. I have finally reached 3400 status with a TPW of 5/31. I do not know if that date was set before or after the shutdown this week, so I do not know if it will be pushed back a week or not. I've sent an email to my dealership to get the last 4 of my VIN, then I will know what date it will be built. But who cares if it is next week, or the week after, I'm at 3400 baby!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.
        My apologies, there was no intention to neither rain-on or blow-smoke, it just one's opion.

Salutations on reaching that mildstone.
        2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC - 2LT - NCM Delivery Mag Ride/F-Lift/CF Top, Mirrors/AHC-Splitter & Skirts, , GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black, MRR MO24 Wheels
        You don’t always have to be the Fastest or the Smartest, just Faster and Smarter than the other Guy.
        ​

Comment

• Davii1775
          Sr. Contributor & Patron
          • Jan 2021
          • New Orleans, LA

Congrats BPSD! I enjoy seeing others move along because it means I'm that much closer to doing the same!
          2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers and engine cover, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C, American Hydrocarbon 5VM kit, museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4, 3300 on 8/4, 3400 on 8/11, #18 off the line on 8/23, delivered 9/10.

Well worth the wait, the car is amazing!

Comment

• Pb7148
            Senior Contributing Member & Patron
            • Dec 2019
            • CA

Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘ your wait it coming to an conclusion🍻🍻
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

• ZORA 69
              Senior Contributor
              • Oct 2018

Congrats, it will soon arrive.

Comment

• hogyld
                • Jul 2020
                • WNY

3400 is HUUUUGE! Now before you know it, you’ll be posting questions like what’s the best ceramic coating or PPF, or best roads to drive twisties on in the USA…WAY TO GO. glad to hear you’re moving along.
                07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes aroundβ€œ

Comment

• BuyPeaksSellDips
                  • Apr 2021
                  • Central Maryland

I question for the more educated/experienced. So I went 3400 on or before 5/24. Concierge told me TPW is next week, and my partial VIN had been assigned but can not give it to me, I need to get it from my dealer. Which I already knew. However, my salesmen, as of today, is still telling me that he does see 3400 and my TPW, but the VIN is not showing up in his system. He says it may take a while for it to update.

I'm not buying this. Is he looking in the wrong place? Can someone tell me to tell him where to look? Does his system really take a week+ to update? Keep in mind, I'm am only their 3rd C8 to be ordered (they are a small local shop).

Thanks.
                  Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                  AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

• John
                    co-founder/admin
                    • Jun 2018
                    • PNW

Have him look in the WorkBench Connect system.

2023 Z06: Elkhart Lake Blue, 2-tone blue interior, HTC, Standard Z06 with Z07 aero pkg, CCB’s, 3LZ, E60, every visible carbon fiber option including wheels, & Jake Design Pkg. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 25 year NCM members. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Imalabil
                      Sr. Contributor
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Fort Wayne, IN

I'm in the 3400 desert as well, the concierge gave me this status on May 11 but the TPW keeps getting moved due to plant shut downs. It will be soon...when they start building again. My dealer is frustrated as well.

Comment

• BuyPeaksSellDips
                        • Apr 2021
                        • Central Maryland

It took the dealer long enough, but finally got my last 5 of VIN... My Car is going to be built on Monday June 14th. Only 4 more days... I guess that means it went on the assembly line today. Doesn't each car spend 3 days on the assembly line? 🀞 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞 it gets through QC fast.

Comment

• John
                          co-founder/admin
                          • Jun 2018
                          • PNW

10 to 11 hours on the line itself, though painting of body panels starts 4 days before that and a few sub-assembly components such as the instrument panel start the day before the body and chassis go down the line.

Comment

• 1963sccamember
                            ZORA Patron & Sr.. Contributor
                            • Jun 2019
                            • Bradenton Florida

Congrats Those of us that are blessed to have our C8's will always remember being in that situation. That excitement will only grow as you continue to click on MECF every hour to continue to educate ourselves on the C8.

2020 Black HTC 3LT

Comment

• Imalabil
                              Sr. Contributor
                              • Dec 2019
                              • Fort Wayne, IN

I will testify...it does happen! Concierge told me May 11th that my car was at 3400 but did not get built due to shutdown.
                              It appeared at the dealer June 1 and I was able to pick it up Friday.
                              I am looking for places to drive EVERY DAY!!
                              Soaking it in...
                              Attached Files

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...