Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

Calling all 3000 status, Late Feb/Early March allocations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idabag View Post
    I went to status 3000 on the 3rd of March. My original TPW was 5/17. I am doing Museum delivery. About a week ago my TPW bumped to 5/24. I’m still at 3000, but expect to see a change in the next week or two. Hoping for no more delays 👍👍.
    You and I must have gone 3000 at the same time. I only estimated 3/1 as my 3000 date, as I explained in two posts up. 👆👆 I wonder if I'm 5/24 too, but I head Red mist are delayed more because its so popular. Only Time will tell. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 I'm 5/24.
    3000 - 3/1/2021. 3400 - 5/24/2021. Built 6/14/21. Still awaiting delivery.
    3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
    Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
    Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron222 View Post
      I just checked with the concierge myself. Order went to 3400!!! TPW of 05/03/2021!! Hooray! One happy guy here. Yours will be soon. Mine went 3000 2/17, 3300 4/16.
      Congrats... Since you are in FL, there is a chance you will have it by 5/10. I heard they ship pretty quick and East Cost Transit times are fast. What Color was yours, and a Coupe or HTC?
      3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
      Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
      Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by BuyPeaksSellDips View Post

Congrats... Since you are in FL, there is a chance you will have it by 5/10. I heard they ship pretty quick and East Cost Transit times are fast. What Color was yours, and a Coupe or HTC?
        Sure Hope your right May 10th would be great!!! I'm just glad to hear that they'll be pulling parts for it! Don't care if it gets here in June. I'm just happy it's one step closer to being built.

It's a 2LT, Torch Red, Coupe, Adrenaline Red/Black Interior, Non Z51

Comment

February Allocation - 3000 - 2/16, 3100/3300 - 4/1, 3400 - 4/14, 3800/4000/4150 - 4/23. Waiting for delivery.
          2LT Coupe Red Mist Z-51 Mag Ride Lift
          February 2021 Allocation - Built 4/22/21 - Delivered 4/29/21.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveM View Post
            February Allocation - 3000 - 2/16, 3100/3300 - 4/1, 3400 - 4/14, 3800/4000/4150 - 4/23. Waiting for delivery.
            So 3 weeks from 3300 to ready for delivery!! Shouldn't take long to get from BGA to Cincinnati!!!! Good for you!!

Comment

My February allocation Torch Red 3LT HTC w/ museum delivery went to 3300 today and Shane says my build is sequenced for the week of 5/17!
              Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up the first week of June -- fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveM View Post
                February Allocation - 3000 - 2/16, 3100/3300 - 4/1, 3400 - 4/14, 3800 - 4/22, 4000/4150 - 4/23. Waiting for delivery.
                Arrived at the dealer 4/28, delivery to me 4/29. Very quick.

Fantastic car!!!
                Last edited by DaveM; 04-30-2021, 04:56 AM.
                2LT Coupe Red Mist Z-51 Mag Ride Lift
                February 2021 Allocation - Built 4/22/21 - Delivered 4/29/21.

Comment

Originally posted by 84C421C8 View Post
                  My February allocation Torch Red 3LT HTC w/ museum delivery went to 3300 today and Shane says my build is sequenced for the week of 5/17!
                  Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up the first week of June -- fingers crossed.
                  Congrats man....Won't be long now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 84C421C8 View Post
                    84C421C8 thats awesome!!! Congrats.... You should have it by 5/28 I'm guessing... I hope when I check my status on Monday, mine will be 3300 as well.

Comment

3000 on Feb 10
                      3300 on Apr 28
                      TPW May 24-28

Comment

Ugggg.. just check my order status... Its still 3000. My hopes of a May build are fading... 😪😪😪

Comment

Same for me. 11 days at 3300 so far. Each step along the way, while shorter, seems long. But soon.
                          Rick, Charlotte, NC
                          My 1st: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified

Current: 2021 Arctic White HTC, Z51, two tone red 3LT, mag ride, front end lift, carbon flash roof and nacelles, 5VM splitter and side skirts painted carbon flash, Vossen HF-3 black wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BuyPeaksSellDips View Post
                            Ugggg.. just check my order status... Its still 3000. My hopes of a May build are fading... 😪😪😪
                            My Hopes are just that it gets built this Sunner ...
                            [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Comment

Well I checked again this morning, and guess what.... I'm at 3300 finally!!!!! YEA!!! No TPW yet, but hopefully it gets built in the next few weeks.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Img1913.png
Views:	167
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	271273

Comment

Congrats on hitting 3300 status. Not much longer to wait. I hit 3300 in late April and my car is scheduled to be built this Thursday if BGA keeps rolling.
                                Rick, Charlotte, NC
                                My 1st: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified

Current: 2021 Arctic White HTC, Z51, two tone red 3LT, mag ride, front end lift, carbon flash roof and nacelles, 5VM splitter and side skirts painted carbon flash, Vossen HF-3 black wheels.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X