Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

Calling all 3000 status, Late Feb/Early March allocations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all 3000 status, Late Feb/Early March allocations.

(Red Mist HTC). So my order went 3000 on March 1st. I just checked with concierge a couple minutes ago (My weekly Monday AM check), and it is still 3000. I'm still hopeful for a late May TPW, but starting to loose a little hope. I am not getting Museum Delivery, so I cannot check with them, Just wondering what others are at that went 3000 around the same time. Are your projections still on time? I can't wait till the day when I can create a post "My Order is now 3400. Whoooo Ooooohhhh!" LOL
    3000 - 3/1/2021. 3400 - 5/24/2021. Built 6/14/21. Still awaiting delivery.
    3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
    Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
    Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Keeping my fingers cross for you to make the cut 🤞 👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Originally posted by BuyPeaksSellDips View Post
      (Red Mist HTC). So my order went 3000 on March 1st. I just checked with concierge a couple minutes ago (My weekly Monday AM check), and it is still 3000. I'm still hopeful for a late May TPW, but starting to loose a little hope. I am not getting Museum Delivery, so I cannot check with them, Just wondering what others are at that went 3000 around the same time. Are your projections still on time? I can't wait till the day when I can create a post "My Order is now 3400. Whoooo Ooooohhhh!" LOL
      Went 3000 on Feb 16th and still there. I’m also hoping for May, but won’t be surprised if it’s June. I don’t know what to expect to be honest!!!

Comment

I went to 3000 in February, and I'm still at 3000 with a tentative TPW of 5/10.

Where did you get the March 1 date for hitting 3000? If you were in the February allocation (and you must have been), you would normally have gone to 3000 on February 17th, with all the other February orders. We know there are TPWs for that batch as late as 5/24. If you're at 3000, you'll get your car, and it should be built in May.
        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Went to 2000 in Jan 4/ 21 Feb 8/21 went to 3000 stay 3000 for 7 weeks sometime in Mar went 3400 got build 3/26/21 shipped 3/27/21 at dealer on 4/19/21

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Where did you get the March 1 date for hitting 3000? If you were in the February allocation (and you must have been), you would normally have gone to 3000 on February 17th, with all the other February orders. We know there are TPWs for that batch as late as 5/24. If you're at 3000, you'll get your car, and it should be built in May.
            I hope I'm in the same boat as you meyerweb! Are you a museum delivery and that's how you got a TPW?? I am not and dealer system shows nothing but status 3000. As I recall you and I went to 3000 at the same time. So if you have a TPW of 5/10 I can't be too far behind, and might expect to have it by Memorial Day. I'm still not quite sure HOW GM is going to build all the cars ordered in Feb, Mar & Apr by mid-July! I guess they hope to run full tilt with no interruptions or slow downs for rest of the MY. Fingers crossed!! :-)

Comment

I had a February allocation with museum delivery and I went to status 3000 on 2/17 (could have been 2/16, but I found out on 2/17). Shortly after that I contacted the museum and was told my "tentative" TPW was 5/17. I checked back a week later and it had moved to 5/24. I've checked several time since, with the last check on Friday 4/24 -- and I'm still at 3000 with a "tentative" TPW of 5/24. My build is Torch Red and lots of March and maybe even April allocations with the discontinued colors were placed in line in front of me. I think I will likely not go to status 3300 until 5/7 or 5/10.

Comment

Originally posted by 84C421C8 View Post
                I had a February allocation with museum delivery and I went to status 3000 on 2/17 (could have been 2/16, but I found out on 2/17). Shortly after that I contacted the museum and was told my "tentative" TPW was 5/17. I checked back a week later and it had moved to 5/24. I've checked several time since, with the last check on Friday 4/24 -- and I'm still at 3000 with a "tentative" TPW of 5/24. My build is Torch Red and lots of March and maybe even April allocations with the discontinued colors were placed in line in front of me. I think I will likely not go to status 3300 until 5/7 or 5/10.
                Sounds like late May at best, but more likely will see the car early June!! C'est la vie! Someone has to explain to me why moving discontinued colors up is helpful! :-)

Comment

I went to status 3000 on the 3rd of March. My original TPW was 5/17. I am doing Museum delivery. About a week ago my TPW bumped to 5/24. I’m still at 3000, but expect to see a change in the next week or two. Hoping for no more delays 👍👍.
                  '21 C8 ELB, 3LT, Z51 Deposit Sep 2019, status 3000, 3 Mar 2021, TPW - 6/14/2021

Comment

I just checked with the concierge myself. Order went to 3400!!! TPW of 05/03/2021!! Hooray! One happy guy here. Yours will be soon. Mine went 3000 2/17, 3300 4/16.

Comment

Originally posted by PastaPrince View Post

I hope I'm in the same boat as you meyerweb! Are you a museum delivery and that's how you got a TPW?? I am not and dealer system shows nothing but status 3000. As I recall you and I went to 3000 at the same time. So if you have a TPW of 5/10 I can't be too far behind, and might expect to have it by Memorial Day. I'm still not quite sure HOW GM is going to build all the cars ordered in Feb, Mar & Apr by mid-July! I guess they hope to run full tilt with no interruptions or slow downs for rest of the MY. Fingers crossed!! :-)
                      Like I said, February allocations have TPWs as early as April 12, and as late as May 24. If your build week was 5/3 you'd be at least at 3300 now, so you could be anywhere between May 10th and the week of the 24th.

I don't think they can build them all by mid-July, and GM hasn't announced any date for ending '21MY production or starting '22MY production. The July 19 date was a "report" by a blog site, GM Authority, which has a history of being wrong about lots of things. My math says they'll be building '21s through Mid August.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Like I said, February allocations have TPWs as early as April 12, and as late as May 24. If your build week was 5/3 you'd be at least at 3300 now, so you could be anywhere between May 10th and the week of the 24th.

I don't think they can build them all by mid-July, and GM hasn't announced any date for ending '21MY production or starting '22MY production. The July 19 date was a "report" by a blog site, GM Authority, which has a history of being wrong about lots of things. My math says they'll be building '21s through Mid August.
                        Meyerweb, you are one smart guy!!! Just as you have said in response to multiple posts, Feb allocations are moving. Just went to 3300 today after sitting at 3000 for 2 1/2 months. I'll never doubt you again!!! :-) Hope has resumed for a May delivery, but even first week of June isn't terrible!! Would like to show it off at my Memorial Day party though!!! LOL!

Comment

I'm actually estimating 3/1. So this is how it went.... On Feb 22nd, my local dealership called me and said they received 3 extra allocations they were not expecting. I was 4th on their list, but he said 1 person backed out, so that put me in the Top 3. He told me to stand by. Then On Thursday Feb 25th, he called me and said we need to finalize my order ASAP (because I was still not 100% sure on a few items) because the order was to be finalized in the GM system on Monday March 1st. We went back and forth, and I approved the options over the weekend. On Monday March 8th, I asked him about a estimated timeline, and he gave me my order number and told me to check with concierge. I checked with them on the 8th, and they told me I was at 3000 status. So thats why I estimate my 3000 status on 3/1 because thats when it was submitted and finalized. So it could be the 8th, but either way, its the same.
                          3000 - 3/1/2021. 3400 - 5/24/2021. Built 6/14/21. Still awaiting delivery.
                          3LT Red Mist HTC. Jet Black Interior w/Red stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors
                          Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                          Adding AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, mirror caps, and front grill inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by PastaPrince View Post

Meyerweb, you are one smart guy!!! Just as you have said in response to multiple posts, Feb allocations are moving. Just went to 3300 today after sitting at 3000 for 2 1/2 months. I'll never doubt you again!!! :-) Hope has resumed for a May delivery, but even first week of June isn't terrible!! Would like to show it off at my Memorial Day party though!!! LOL!
                            I'll have to check on my status in the a.m. I have a tentative TPW of 5/10, so maybe I've gone to 3300 now, too. Mike Furman told me to expect my car by the end of May. Hoping it's a little sooner, so I can break it in before a trip planned for June 5th. If not, I guess I'll break it in that weekend.

Comment

I have a March allocation, just found out my tentative tpw is 6/14.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X