Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

Some Rick Conti Staight Talk to Corvette Customers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    When I talk about “I bought it from Mike at Criswell in Maryland” and my friends up here say “why did you go all the way down there?”, I tell them that I’m an easy sell, but when something goes wrong, I want a guy with 40 years of vette experience in my corner.

    There aren’t any follow up questions from my friends after that 

    And true to my expectations, I had a paint problem on the '17 and Mike made a call to "the guy" in Bowling Green, and a new factory painted fascia was on its way to my local dealer, no questions asked.

    That's why I bought from Mike.

    As I've said earlier, the selling part is the easy part (well, for some it is, for others it seems to be a struggle ), it's when something goes wrong (he doesn't build the cars you know ) you've got a guy with 40 years of experience and contacts within GM helping to get the problem solved, and THAT to me is why I buy from Mike.

    Comment


    • #47
      1 other thing - in all of the years i've been friends with and done business with Mike, never once, not even joking around, has he ever been critical of another sales person or dealership. It's called being professional, and having class.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ABorC View Post
        1 other thing - in all of the years i've been friends with and done business with Mike, never once, not even joking around, has he ever been critical of another sales person or dealership. It's called being professional, and having class.
        This is great to know, so far I have eight months of Mike Furman endorcements, all from this Forum and I'm just dying to cash those chips in for One C8 Allocation.
        [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
        [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]


        Deposit June 18 2020

        Comment


        • #49
          Not only did he take a month to return my email telling him I wanted to get on the list. He doesn't take criticism very well. After I saw his video where his "ace" Corvette tech installed all the brake ducts on a Z51 because he didn't bother to look at the PDI checklist and he and Rick thought it was pretty funny. I told him that I lost all confidence in his dealership and I will be buying from MacMulkin. He freaked!
          2021 HTC Deposit placed 10/24/21-

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Ea327 View Post
            His "ace" Corvette tech installed all the brake ducts on a Z51 because he didn't bother to look at the PDI checklist.
            Can't recall if it was the same video or another around that time, but his technician also put the C8 on the lift using the wrong jacking points at the back and then complained that the car was unstable.

            Instead of double-checking the proper procedure, he stuck a tall strut under the transaxle to brace the car and called it good. That's when I stopped watching Rick's videos.

            Comment


            • #51
              I stopped watching when he all but started crying when he wasn't invited to the reveal. Haven't been back since.

              Regards Brian

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Klinn View Post

                Can't recall if it was the same video or another around that time, but his technician also put the C8 on the lift using the wrong jacking points at the back and then complained that the car was unstable.

                Instead of double-checking the proper procedure, he stuck a tall strut under the transaxle to brace the car and called it good. That's when I stopped watching Rick's videos.
                Oh wow! Imagine if that was your car they jacked up (pun intended) I stopped watching as well. Still no response from Rick to my email a month ago.

                Comment


                • #53
                  😂. Obviously Rick is not a Vendor
                  [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                  [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]


                  Deposit June 18 2020

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I have my order with a local dealership here in Rochester NY. It turns out they are the biggest corvette dealership in New York state I think around 10th in the country.My salesman Matt is the best .You send him email he always responds that same day. Very happy with my decision to buy from him.Got allocation in 6 months to the day. I would highly recommend Van Bortal Chevy

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Nasty2ss View Post
                      I have my order with a local dealership here in Rochester NY. It turns out they are the biggest corvette dealership in New York state I think around 10th in the country.My salesman Matt is the best .You send him email he always responds that same day. Very happy with my decision to buy from him.Got allocation in 6 months to the day. I would highly recommend Van Bortal Chevy
                      I was told by my Dealer it would be about a 10 month wait for my allocation. If I don’t hear anything by April 18th of this year, I will be calling my Dealer on Monday April 19th for an update in my status.
                      [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                      [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]


                      Deposit June 18 2020

                      Comment

                      MECF_728x90_bottom

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X