Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

Some Rick Conti Staight Talk to Corvette Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Rick Conti Staight Talk to Corvette Customers

At the end of the day, nothing beats streight talk ... đź‘Ť
    [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
    [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

We've really enjoyed his videos. Very informative and helps us along with decisions and so on.

He needs to stop the Coffee talk though...lol
    Brian Huber
    Previous Corvettes
    2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
    2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

I agree. I too have enjoyed his videos. Could not believe the lack of maturity and class of some of those who backed out. Frankly, Rick is crazy not to take some kind of deposit, even if only $500.

Comment

The Video is a little long, but he clearly explans the process and understands why there's a lot of anxiety and frustration in this experience. Customers are given time frames an appoximate dates based on pervious allications. Hopefully you're dealer is not taking more deposts than than their pervious allocations.

Keep in mind, this is a Commitment for both the Dealer and Customer.
        [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

I enjoy Rick's videos but I did not gather any "new" information from this video that I had not already read right here on MECF. I used to watch his videos about once a month and then I lost interest in his shtick. He does a good presentation but they go a little long for my tastes. He is a high energy enthusiastic guy though!
          2021 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, black w/red stitching, Mag ride, NPP, Front Lift, Carbon Flash roof and Nacelles, Aftermarket rims, Black rocker extensions, NCM Delivery, Deposit 9-10-2019

2014 Vert, Z51, 7spd, Torch Red, 3LT, AR, Black Z51 Wheels, MGW shifter.
          1968 RHT/Vert 327 (350 HP) 4 speed, Red on Black, American Mags.- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey12 View Post
            I enjoy Rick's videos but I did not gather any "new" information from this video that I had not already read right here on MECF. I used to watch his videos about once a month and then I lost interest in his shtick. He does a good presentation but they go a little long for my tastes. He is a high energy enthusiastic guy though!
            I learned I wish I had done more researching ... and that's is a nice way of saying High Caffeine

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post

I learned I wish I had done more researching ... and that's is a nice way of saying High Caffeine
              His "send off" video shows a guy picking up his 2021 recently.........14 month wait........he had a Nov.. 2019 deposit. Wow.
              Waiting @1375 with Kerbeck: 2021 Corvette 2LT coupe -Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, Natural interior - E60 - EYK
              Deposit 11/10/20, 2000 3/18/21, 3000 3/23/21

Comment

I used to watch Rick's videos pretty regularly. Got some useful information. I tried to buy that Museum delivery Yellow/Red C8 coupe that he mentioned the customer backed out of. I sent Rick emails and text messages within 60 minutes of him posting the video on 12/14 the car might be for sale but never got a call, email or message back. Needless to say I was a little disappointed to not get to buy the car or even a reply back saying it was sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Psmithzr1 View Post
                  I used to watch Rick's videos pretty regularly. Got some useful information. I tried to buy that Museum delivery Yellow/Red C8 coupe that he mentioned the customer backed out of. I sent Rick emails and text messages within 60 minutes of him posting the video on 12/14 the car might be for sale but never got a call, email or message back. Needless to say I was a little disappointed to not get to buy the car or even a reply back saying it was sold.
                  My Wife has been in sales for more than 30 years, and she always said, a simple feedback goes a long way, and people always remember who took the time and those who didn't. In this day in age and the times we're in, electronic feedback is the simplest form of saying thanks for your inquery or here's the latest. We're doing it now, without ever giving it a thought.

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by AverageVetteNut View Post
                    He needs to stop the Coffee talk though...lol
                    I suspect he gets paid to advertise those coffees....
                    Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                      I agree. I too have enjoyed his videos. Could not believe the lack of maturity and class of some of those who backed out. Frankly, Rick is crazy not to take some kind of deposit, even if only $500.
                      Almost all the dealers that take deposits make them refundable, so it wouldn't change the drop out rate. And if he made it non-refundable, he'd drive business to other dealers. Drop outs is part of the game when it comes to reserving cars. Every sales person has to deal with it.
                      Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I like Rick's videos, and I live near his dealership. But I ended up getting my 2020 from a dealer in Michigan simply because I couldn't get thru to place an order. This was via trying multiple times online, phone calls and a physical trip to the dealer thru 2019. I got the sense that he has more skin in the video game than the dealership.
                        Informative videos yes, if yes a bit long in the tooth, but I wish I had been able to be a customer more than a viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillslam View Post
                          I like Rick's videos, and I live near his dealership. But I ended up getting my 2020 from a dealer in Michigan simply because I couldn't get thru to place an order. This was via trying multiple times online, phone calls and a physical trip to the dealer thru 2019. I got the sense that he has more skin in the video game than the dealership.
                          Informative videos yes, if yes a bit long in the tooth, but I wish I had been able to be a customer more than a viewer.
                          I had the same experience with Rick too. I left him multiple emails and he never got back to me...

Comment

Originally posted by pksjc View Post

I had the same experience with Rick too. I left him multiple emails and he never got back to me...
                            Guess he was out the day Sales-101 what taught

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Rick Conti was the first dealer I contacted when I decided I wanted to get a C8. He never got back to me, until I texted him that I was placing my deposit elsewhere. Then he sent me a bit of a nasty text, that it was my fault for not being patient. Oh well, I still watch his videos

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X