Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Any 2021s with a TPW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 2021s with a TPW?

Just curious when we will start to see TPWs being generated for the 2021s?

TPW? 😆. Play-Offs ... Play-Offs

I need an order placed first
    Deposit w/Criswell - June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone,Sky Cool Grey w/Front Lift, Mag Ride & R8C Delivery

Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Who knows, but I would think pretty soon. Probably some time next week they will start moving to 3300. TPW not assigned until 3400. Just keep checking MacMulkin’s and Kerbeck’s tracking sites, that will probably be our first indication. MacMulkin still has 3 2020s at 3300 with no TPW assigned yet. All the 2021s are at 3000.

Comment

Agree with 16falcon. I am envisioning next week we will see the first of the 2021’s IF they stay with their plan to start production this year. So far they are completely on track for the start or 2021 production the second week of December.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by 16falcon View Post
          Who knows, but I would think pretty soon. Probably some time next week they will start moving to 3300. TPW not assigned until 3400. Just keep checking MacMulkin’s and Kerbeck’s tracking sites, that will probably be our first indication. MacMulkin still has 3 2020s at 3300 with no TPW assigned yet. All the 2021s are at 3000.
          Very astute observation 16falcon, I suspect you're correct. Large volume dealers may be our best indicator. Thanks

Comment

There are likely soft TPW's assigned, but they won't say until the date for the start of MY2021 is confirmed. I agree with John and 16falcon. If there is always 2 weeks of parts at BG then they should be almost certain that start of MY2021 will commence December 14th. I'm not certain that there is always 2 weeks worth pf parts, but it appears to work that way.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

With 10 working days, till they complete 2020, yes there are a lot of assumptions in that statement, one would think tue next week, there should be enough confidence, parts, and calculations to begin sequence for 2021. On the edge with excitement.... but i have been there many times before only to... well you all know.
              3lt, zeus bronze z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                There are likely soft TPW's assigned, but they won't say until the date for the start of MY2021 is confirmed. I agree with John and 16falcon. If there is always 2 weeks of parts at BG then they should be almost certain that start of MY2021 will commence December 14th. I'm not certain that there is always 2 weeks worth pf parts, but it appears to work that way.
                I agree. I don't even have a TPW for my status 3300 2020. My car will obviously be built either next week or the week after to complete the 2020 run, but no one will confirm this with me with a TPW. I think BG is keeping their options open as to the completion of the 20s and the beginning of the 21s. This year has been completely and utterly unpredictable.

Comment

No tpw, but just got confirmation 2021 order moved to 3300
                  3lt, zeus bronze z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Ldstoy94 View Post
                    No tpw, but just got confirmation 2021 order moved to 3300
                    That makes today's build numbers a little easier to swallow.
                    3300 Order Scheduled for Production
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

My21 moved to 3300 sometime between Tuesday morning and this morning and I have a tpw of 12/14 now

Comment

It does sound like some of 2021 orders are getting tpw. Dec. 14th and 21st, thought they were shut down week of Christmas?

Comment

Our first went to 3300 this morning... I'm pretty sure today was the first move to 3300 for any 2021's. TPW for this one is 12/21
                          Ron Shinault
                          www.isellcorvettes.com
                          Weber Chevrolet
                          Columbia, IL
                          2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
                          314-677-7114

Comment

This is great news for everyone. It supports that all 2020s will be built, and that 2021s will begin this year.

Comment

I thought we didn’t get a TPW until we got to 3400? I know a Partial VIN comes at 3400 too. Either way, MacMulkin has posted TPWs for everyone at 3300. My TPW is 12/14/20. I could have my car by Christmas! Or maybe New Years.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X