Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Z06, E-Ray, ZR1/Zora Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06, E-Ray, ZR1/Zora Gang

Anyone else got their name on the list for any of the rumored, upcoming models? I know its super early still, but I would love to know who's in and join the waiting game

I have $2500 deposit for Z06 with at a local dealership and I'm #3 on their list. I also have my name on Mike Furman's Z06 list as well (No deposit yet)

I still don’t have a C8. Should be early spring. It will be my first Corvette. That said, after watching the ordering process over the last year, a few months ago I hedged my bet and asked to be put on my dealer’s list for the Z06. Crazy? Maybe. But, that flat plane crank sure sounds nice. 👍🏻
    2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

I too am on the list for a Z06. I have a C8 #4699 that I am completely in love with. I am #1 on that list but time will tell.
      Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

I put a deposit last August with Les Stanford Chevrolet on the Zora. I was told I’m numer 9 on their list back then.

Comment

On MacMulkin's Z06 list. #54.
          Status 3800. 2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Available for Sale - PM if interested.

Comment

On MacMulkin's ERay list as well. #2

Comment

Z O 6 Lissssst
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

I plan on getting on my dealer’s E-Ray list by the end of the month. Just awaiting some more intel.
                Al Chan
                C8 configuration: Z51/FE4 2LT Coupe; Long Beach Red/Natural Napa competition bucket seats; some other minor stuff
                Other Corvette experiences: '69 427/390 coupe; '92 Z07 coupe; '03 Z06; '09 Z06

Comment

I have been on Mike [email protected]’s Z06 list for several years, am # 2. But good chance we would step aside for some amount of time to insure our driving it home to the PNW over the Rockies works weather-wise with Museum Delivery pickup or even wait a full extra year for a year 2 Z06 is totally unknown at this time.

That extra year could also to see if the E-Ray is a what we might instead want.

Meanwhile we are lucky kids with our C8.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

#1 on my small(ish) dealer's Z06 list and enjoying 2020 C8 #5894 in the meantime!!
                    2020 C8 | Torch Red | 3LT | Z51 Performance Package | 5W8 Ground Effects Package | Cicio Performance Lowering Kit | Vossen HF-5 Wheels | Front Lift | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash Mirrors | GT2 Seats | Black Leather | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red Seat Belts

Comment

# 1 is a great place to be. Especially with # 5894 to relish in the interim.
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I gotta say I love my Z51. For those who haven't driven one, it is pretty special. Also, up to 140 mph, it is as quick or quicker than the C7 Z06, so if that is your yardstick, think twice about paying another $20K+ for a C8 Z06.

If you gotta have a DOHC flat plane crank 5.5L super motor - it looks like the Z06 will be right up your alley. Based on the C8.R's first season in IMSA, that motor looks like the real deal. The C8.R motor has been fast and super reliable....watch those potholes at 140 mph, however, the C8.R's both suffered left rear suspension failures at Sebring, (or Antonio Garcia would have won another race this year.)

That said, I think that the Z06 will be a phenomenal car for Road & Track !

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          # 1 is a great place to be. Especially with # 5894 to relish in the interim.
                          Absolutely John! Had the car almost 4 months now and I still smile ear to ear every time I get behind the wheel!
                          2020 C8 | Torch Red | 3LT | Z51 Performance Package | 5W8 Ground Effects Package | Cicio Performance Lowering Kit | Vossen HF-5 Wheels | Front Lift | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash Mirrors | GT2 Seats | Black Leather | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red Seat Belts

Comment

I ordered my Z06 the same day I picked up my 2995. A friend is locked in to by my C8 Z51. I am really enjoying this car though.
                            More of everything that makes this car great is alot to look forward to.

Comment

I've been on Mike Furman's list for a while. My current C8 will make the wait so much easier to endure. I know he has more than 100 people on his list. If you are not on a list yet, It may be time to get on several refundable lists and shop dealers like we should have done with the C8.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X