Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

3300 or 3400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
    I am at 3400. With the holiday week and the lower production numbers clearly my TPW of 11.23 is going to slide back at least into the following week. So close and yet.........
    Did you get your vin# ?
    Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post

Did you get your vin# ?
      Mike, I am #18214 we should be built on Dec. 3rd. are you doing a museum delivery? Stay Safe...Ray
      Corvette owner since 1970
      owned 1962,1982,1997
      Still own 1986
      1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
      on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by RAYSIR2 View Post

Mike, I am #18214 we should be built on Dec. 3rd. are you doing a museum delivery? Stay Safe...Ray
        No museum delivery. But boy are we close Vin wise. My dealership is between Charlotte and Atlanta. Easy trip from BG plant. Thanks for the info.
        Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post

Did you get your vin# ?
          Yes. 17744. My car should roll off of the line on 11.30.20.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post

Yes. 17744. My car should roll off of the line on 11.30.20.
            Super and congrats.

Comment

You 3 amigos are killing me but looking at the spreadsheet it can't be any later than the week of the 7th and then shipping to Bradenton. Maybe I will get the last 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                You 3 amigos are killing me but looking at the spreadsheet it can't be any later than the week of the 7th and then shipping to Bradenton. Maybe I will get the last 2020.
                I hope you do...Ray
                Corvette owner since 1970
                owned 1962,1982,1997
                Still own 1986
                1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
                on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by RAYSIR2 View Post

I hope you do...Ray
                  Ditto on that.

Comment

We will all be smiling by the middle of December

Comment

• Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                      We will all be smiling by the middle of December
                      You bet and Santa hasn’t even arrived yet. Hope to surprise the grandkids with a corvette slay ride. In the subdivision of course. They are young and still believe. Got them this cool radio control C8. Got to get them involved while they are young. It’s 15” long and very detailed has lights and can work off your iPhone. . Target for $29 Black Friday sale Click image for larger version  Name:	ECB5590B-F053-47FC-9101-F60EAD7035FF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	211107
                      Last edited by MikeC8; 11-24-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Great news Raysir2!!! I'm still 12/7 finish date and don't expect that to change. I waffled between 12/21 and 12/28 pick up dates and my better half preferred that latter so I'll be there a week after you. Hope 1963sccamember and MikeC8 get their good news soon!!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	A546C6D4-026C-4A18-B6CD-04748A52FA4D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	158.0 KB ID:	211267 Kerbecks orders still at 3300 today 11/25. Stayed tuned
                          BG. 203 cars on Monday and 202 cars on Tuesday. BG is running on all 8 cylinders. 👍🏻 Congrats to all the workers for their hard work and building such a fine machine.

Happy Thanksgiving...you all.

But remember there are families that need food this holiday. Help if you can.
                          Last edited by MikeC8; 11-25-2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Car built and I have the VIN but no shipping date yet--could be a month I guess. I thought that when you received a VIN your car was built!!!That seems the way mine worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by phil View Post
                              Car built and I have the VIN but no shipping date yet--could be a month I guess. I thought that when you received a VIN your car was built!!!That seems the way mine worked.
                              Hitting 3400 status and getting your vin# determines the actual date your car might be built. Assuming no more shut downs.
                              Last edited by MikeC8; 11-25-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday build #’s at BG Click image for larger version

Name:	F25E87BD-9429-4204-BA05-7AD463B6C496.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	211655

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X