Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

3300 or 3400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but I do not the car yet-may just be another month

Comment

So 16Falcon, you an ANG guy? Friend of mine was WC for the 188th.

Comment

Originally posted by phil View Post
        So 16Falcon, you an ANG guy? Friend of mine was WC for the 188th.
        No, did 9 years active duty, 3.5 in the Viper in the 480th at Spangdahlem AB. Is your friend JR? He is a friend and was a squadron mate at Spang, also was a WC for the 188th.

Comment

Know, his initials are KW his brother was WC in the 188th also. KW is long retired (10 years+) the flew for FedEx for another 10. Have you received your C8 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by phil View Post
            Know, his initials are KW his brother was WC in the 188th also. KW is long retired (10 years+) the flew for FedEx for another 10. Have you received your C8 yet?
            I just retired from AA. No C8 yet. I got a November allocation though. I put my deposit down at MacMulkin last January for a 2021, so I’m just happy to be in the first group of 2021 allocations. Hopefully I’ll get the car in late January or February (more likely).

Comment

3300 or 3400. That’s the topic please. I’ll post as soon as I hit 3400. The wait is almost over for us people stuck at 3300. I watch the kerbeck site to see his orders moving to 3400. No changes as of 11/23.
              Was told 2 weeks ago my TPW was 11/30 which I’m sure has been pushed back since the 2 day shut down.
              Last edited by MikeC8; 11-24-2020, 07:50 AM.
              Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

I am at 3400. With the holiday week and the lower production numbers clearly my TPW of 11.23 is going to slide back at least into the following week. So close and yet.........

Comment

DavidM and MikeC8 I checked with the CC yesterday and the email said still at 3300 and she had no TPW for me. I haven't seen Raysir2 post this week yet.

Comment

Kerbeck report today 11/24 two cars went to 3400. 13 remain at 3300 . Highest Vin # is now 18220 with a TPW 12/7. I’ll check with the CC today once they are in
                    Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

MikeC8 I just checked today with CC and they said still at 3300 and to check back in 1 to 2 weeks.

Comment

Well just checked today 11/24 and I’m at 3400 with a 12/7 TPW. So I was moved back a week. I’ll have to get my vin from the dealership today. CC could not release but said there is one. Guys we will all soon hit 3400 soon. Just hang in there. I’ll keep watching Kerbeck status. I bet by the end of the week most of us will be at 3400. Fingers crossed for the 4 Amigos. Chime in when you get your status.

Comment

Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                          MikeC8 I just checked today with CC and they said still at 3300 and to check back in 1 to 2 weeks.
                          Looks like any day now we will all be at 3400. Probably with the same 12/7 TPW. Just hang in there bud. Let us know when it happens. If you called before 9am you might have got a temporary CC. Try again today.
                          Last edited by MikeC8; 11-24-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Here’s some great news from the plant. Yesterday they produced 203 that’s a tie for the record. So the plant is working at full speed ahead. See below Click image for larger version

Name:	2BDD0231-1544-42C0-86BF-0A0F4CA75FF4.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	210907

Comment

MikeC8 All 3 of you are now at 3400. I should make it by next Monday at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                                MikeC8 All 3 of you are now at 3400. I should make it by next Monday at the latest.
                                Just got the Vin#. 18233. Hopefully that will be built the week of 11/30 as originally thought. Might finish on that Friday ..3 out of 4 sounds good and I’m sure yours will hit 3400 any day now. Cheers. Have a safe and happy thanksgiving 🦃

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X