Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

3300 or 3400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3300 or 3400

Hey all
    went to 3400 this morning according to the CC
    but Shane emailed and said it was 3300 which would be the accurate number?
    thanks for any info super 😊
    I have located your order XRFQ9V and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 3400-Broadcast. You have a Target Production Week of 11/23/2020 – congratulations! Your order is scheduled to be built sometime that week. Our system does not indicate a specific date. We would recommend reaching out Friday the week of 11/30/2020 as this is when we should have the next update for you. Did you have any other questions I can help you with today?

Congrats 👍👍 your wait is coming to a conclusion. Looks like Santa will be arriving on a new reindeer 🍻🍻
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Shane/NCM has the most up to date/accurate info. He has visual access to parts of the BGA production shcedule (same info as those within the Plant have).
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

How do you contact Shane at the NCM?

Comment

I talked to Shane this morning. I am still at 3300 with a TPW of next week. I thought I would be going to 3400 but he said status 3400 is usually assigned one week before production. I could be slated for production on Friday next week and therefore probably won't go to status 3400 until Thursday or Friday of this week.

Comment

Originally posted by gplusone View Post
            Hey all
            went to 3400 this morning according to the CC
            but Shane emailed and said it was 3300 which would be the accurate number?
            thanks for any info super 😊
            I have located your order XRFQ9V and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 3400-Broadcast. You have a Target Production Week of 11/23/2020 – congratulations! Your order is scheduled to be built sometime that week. Our system does not indicate a specific date. We would recommend reaching out Friday the week of 11/30/2020 as this is when we should have the next update for you. Did you have any other questions I can help you with today?
            Likely a typo or some other error on the part of the CC. As others have stated Shane has more access then the CC or your dealer at this point. From what I've seen and now confirmed by Shane, 3400 comes usually around 8 days from production DAY. Speed of the line causes fluctuations in the actual date. Partial Vin's come around that time also.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Called NCM and talked with Shane. He said my TPW is 11/30. So I’m in the last week of all 2020 production. With my luck I’ll be the very last 2020 C8 built. The CC today had me at 3000 status with no TPW .
              Last edited by MikeC8; 11-10-2020, 11:21 AM.
              Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                Called NCM 270-781-7973 and talked with Shane. He said my TPW is 11/30. So I’m in the last week of all 2020 production. With my luck I’ll be the very last 2020 C8 built. The CC today had me at 3000 status with no TPW .
                MikeC8, I'm right there with you. Maybe one of us will get the last one. Good LUCK...Stay Safe
                Corvette owner since 1970
                owned 1962,1982,1997
                Still own 1986
                1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
                on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                  Called NCM 270-781-7973 and talked with Shane. He said my TPW is 11/30. So I’m in the last week of all 2020 production. With my luck I’ll be the very last 2020 C8 built. The CC today had me at 3000 status with no TPW .
                  I just called the number you recommended and was told to ask the person that recommended there services to not tell people the call unless they are getting museum pick up or ordering a catalog. Thank you for trying to help me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post

I just called the number you recommended and was told to ask the person that recommended there services to not tell people the call unless they are getting museum pick up or ordering a catalog. Thank you for trying to help me.
                    No problem I was just trying to help you .....did you get any help from them ? I left Shane a message and he called me back with information. He didn’t seem to be bothered by my call . Actually a real nice fellow. Oh well
                    Last edited by MikeC8; 11-10-2020, 12:00 PM.
                    Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by RAYSIR2 View Post

MikeC8, I'm right there with you. Maybe one of us will get the last one. Good LUCK...Stay Safe
                      I’m XRF. There are a few XRG’s on Kerbeck that will be produced after me. What are your first 3 letters ?
                      XRC’s some have been getting 11/23 TPW and 11/16.TPW
                      XRF’s. will be getting. 11/30 TPW
                      Last edited by MikeC8; 11-10-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

TPW's will almost certainly stay relatively solid now. Move a week one way or another maybe, but there isn't a lot of time left now. GM must surely know the parts supply by now etc.
                        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                        3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

MikeC8 I am XRC and still at 3000 NCM again confirmed 11/30 TPW We are both getting closer

Comment

Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                            MikeC8 I am XRC and still at 3000 NCM again confirmed 11/30 TPW We are both getting closer
                            Yeah your build will probably finish on Monday and mine on Wednesday. Just a guess. But we will get our cars for a wonderful Christmas gift ......cheers

Comment

I'm right there with you guys. I'm XRC, with R8C and a TPW of 11/30.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X