Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

All remaining 3000 status orders from mid-March allocation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All remaining 3000 status orders from mid-March allocation?

It seems that there are a lot of mid-March allocations going 3300 now. Anyone prior to mid_March still at 3000? At least we all have our TPW's narrowed down to the next 6-7 weeks.
    Currently, I'm at 11/30 TPW and getting closer

As far as I know I am still at 3000. I was mid March.

Comment

As of yesterday I am still at 3000.

Comment

Sorry to hear that but you will be moving soon.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

According to Corvette Concierge still at 3000 and told to call back in 3 weeks. Went to 3000 March 17th. Deposit July 21 2019.

John I think we should create an MECF last vin pool for vin #20181 (I think that's the final count), or the one closest to that number that is a member of this forum. The pool bonus for waiting the longest I think I have a serious shot

Comment

Originally posted by OT997tt View Post
            According to Corvette Concierge still at 3000 and told to call back in 3 weeks. Went to 3000 March 17th. Deposit July 21 2019.

John I think we should create an MECF last vin pool for vin #20181 (I think that's the final count), or the one closest to that number that is a member of this forum. The pool bonus for waiting the longest I think I have a serious shot
            Sorry, DavidM has that spoken for
            Wow who was your deposit with? A large dealer or small is all I need to know if you don't want to say. Just curious. I put my deposit down July 30, 2019 and I've been driving mione since early August with a large Canadian dealer.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Went 3300 overnight and sequenced for production week of 11/16! Good news after having TPW moved 7 times!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

Wow who was your deposit with? A large dealer or small is all I need to know if you don't want to say. Just curious. I put my deposit down July 30, 2019 and I've been driving mione since early August with a large Canadian dealer.
                I went with Jim Turner Chevrolet in McGregor, TX. They thought they were going to get 6 allocations and maybe as many as 12. I was 672 on Kerbeck's list and thought that surely Turner would get their second car before Kerbeck got their #672. I may have been wrong. Not sure how many Kerbeck has so far. Anyway Turner got a total of 2 allocations for 2020. I barely slipped in. I am all in for 20181. Yeah me!

Comment

Put down the deposit on July 24, 2019, March 6, 2020 went to 1100, March 16 went to 2000, March 20 went to 3000 and have been there ever since. Just checked with the Concierge today, and they said call back in 3 weeks. Shane at the Museum told me last week my TPW was 11/16. Being so close to that date I thought the status would have changed. Hope my TPW has not moved further out.

Comment

I was 3000 mid March, now at 3300👍🏼 Best to all 3000ers, hopefully soon

Comment

Maybe the prize could be a framed print!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hang in there.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	202829
                      TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                      Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

My 3LT went to 3300 today. Build week 16th November. This has been a long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

Wow who was your deposit with? A large dealer or small is all I need to know if you don't want to say. Just curious. I put my deposit down July 30, 2019 and I've been driving mine since early August with a large Canadian dealer.
                          Murray, as this is my first Corvette I really didn't think to consider dealer size for allocations and went to my nearest dealer in the northern suburbs of Houston. I believe that they had reached 16 allocations by mid-march. Now through these forums I realize that that is a relatively small number of allocations compared to the large dealerships discussed on this board. The thing that irks me the most is that I get no contact at all from either the dealer or GM. I've had to contact the dealership once since March and corvette concierge four times. The lack of proactive outreach even to say "hang in there" as Neil H mentioned, or "we're checking on your behalf" is frustrating.

Comment

I'm still at 3000 (as of yesterday) according to the concierge but Shane at the museum told me that my TPW is 11/23 as I ordered the photo album. I guess we will see how it goes.............I went to 3000 status on 3/14

Comment

I've had to contact the dealership once since March and corvette concierge four times. The lack of proactive outreach even to say "hang in there" as Neil H mentioned, or "we're checking on your behalf" is frustrating.
                              I hear you. I really think GM dropped the ball when they removed access to backline support from the concierge.
                              Your dealer can tell you nothing except your status unfortunately. That means 3000 every time you'd speak. And frankly having a moving TPW might not help you much either. I always wanted to know, but when I got a good TPW I was always afraid to check back in. lol
                              I can tell you to "Hang in there" though, because as you have heard the car is definitely worth the wait. Corners like it's on rails and plants your butt firmly in the seat every time you press the go pedal.
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X