MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Finally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!

I finally received my first Corvette yesterday with a NCM delivery. Stephanie was the one who walked us through the experience and she was amazing. Thoroughly knowledgeable, I would recommend her to anyone. I also want thank the MECF members for all the great information. A special thanks to John, Murray Shane and Lori. Though it rained the whole ride home it was an amazing ride/Experience. Thank you all once again and I will still be on this site daily.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C0CE740A-57CC-40A6-83C5-D1CFD5DA4108.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	833.1 KB ID:	201857

So happy for you, and thanks for the NCM recommendation, I’m glad to hear the staff is knowledgeable.
    Last edited by Plentyfast; 10-25-2020, 01:05 PM.
    Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey
    Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Congratulations! Beautiful car. Great forum for any questions! Enjoy!
      Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Sorry it was a rainy trip home, but in the long run it won't matter.
        Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

What a spectacular year to choose as your first Vette- Enjoy
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

What a beauty. I am so glad for you both! Happy many more miles of Corvette driving smiles!

I am sure you found “weather mode” for when the rains came down heavy. Also a life saver when it gets below 40 degrees.

NCM Delivery rocks. Stephanie is excellent in presenting new C8’s to owners. We got another super report on her presentation just last Friday.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congratulations Army Retired! Our next Corvette will also be a Museum Delivery. What a fantastic program NCM runs.

Comment

She's a beaut for sure! I'm with you. My first vette also. Just got back from a drive and we'll be driving ours all winter as long as the roads are snow free. Haven't missed a day of driving it except when it went in for PPF. (And those were a loooooong 4 days! lol) It's almost as much fun to drive in the rain as it is in the dry! Enjoy your beast whenever you drive
                Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Congrats!!! Beautiful car... Now enjoy!

Comment

Congrats 👏👏 it looks outstanding. Enjoy the ride 👍👍
                    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X