MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

Major MECF Maintenance “Outage”

Sorry but please read this this major TIME OUT for MECF! Our forum software provider will undergo a scheduled maintenance from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday September 24th, 2020. The site will be offline during this maintenance period.
2 of 5 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
3 of 5 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
4 of 5 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

2021 Order Guide and 2021 Pricing Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Order Guide and 2021 Pricing Guide?

My MY2020 status 1100 order needs to be re-submitted as a MY2021 order by July 31st. My order will definitely change, if for no reason other than the color I specified is NLA.

As I'll probably be the first or second 2021 allocation at my dealer, I'd like to get it exactly right and only submit one set of changes to the dealer before the 31st, but it would sure be nice to see the official 2021 Order Guide and the official 2021 Price Guide with all option pricing before making my final decisions...

With a hard-deadline 16 days away, these have to be coming out soon, don't they? Any info on when we will see pdf copies of the official 2021 versions. order and price guides?

I believe it is 7/27 will be the first information with 7/31 as the date to input orders. The changes are out there. But not pricing till 7/27

Comment

Mike Furman said today that the Order Guide was coming out on July 27th. No much time in between that and submittal day (+3). If me, I would build your 2021 as if it was a 2020 (writing down every single option code), then substituting your exterior color code and any others you know will be changing. Then your universe of creating your final one will be down to just those few items you want for which we do not yet know order codes for. But even that universe is narrowing for example if one wanted mag ride but no Z51 for 2021, we know that that would be option code FE2.

As to pricing that too will be out by the 27th but how much before is also not yet known. Hopefully there will be some more “leakage” between now and the 27th, but even without it, 95% of 2021 order codes are known already.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Mike Furman said today that the Order Guide was coming out on July 27th. No much time in between that and submittal day (+3). If me, I would build your 2021 as if it was a 2020 (writing down every single option code), then substituting your exterior color code and any others you know will be changing. ...
        Yeah, I have my original order and of course the 2020 guides, but I kind of remember discovering a fair number of previously unknown details when the 2020 order guides came out (although many pretty minor) and just want to go through it all carefully. I'm also curious (hoping) the DRZ rear camera mirror either becomes standard across the line or optionable on the 1LT. It's really the only 2LT/3LT feature I think I'd miss on a 1LT. It's not been mentioned as a 2021 change, and there is no reason to think there is a change other than the electronic mirror should be standard across the line...

My default cofig will be pretty the same config as I currently have spec'ed, 1LT coupe in silver (now Silver Flare instead of Blade Silver), but possibly skip the Z51 and just go FE4 standalone, plus accent color seat belts and calipers. Or maybe I'll go for more of a cruiser than performance oriented and go basic HTC with no FE4 or Z51.

Last edited by pfbz; 07-13-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pfbz View Post
          My default cofig will be pretty the same config as I currently have spec'ed, 1LT coupe in silver (now Silver Flare instead of Blade Silver), but possibly skip the Z51 and just go FE4 standalone, plus accent color seat belts and calipers. Or maybe I'll go for more of a cruiser than performance oriented and go basic HTC with no FE4 or Z51.
          Just FYI, the non Z51 MSRC option is FE2. FE4 is MSRC on the Z51.
          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
            Just FYI, the non Z51 MSRC option is FE2. FE4 is MSRC on the Z51.
            👍

See? that's why I need an order guide! 😇

Comment

I wonder if they are releasing the guide on 7/27 whether the close of the first allocation will be in Mid-August. Seems like they would provide a two week window, at a minimum, since option prices may have changed and new colors/stripes are available.
              Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

Comment

The Website will most-likely crash on Monday the 27th 😁
                Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
                Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

I don't understand the rush for allocations unless they are close to getting the second shift running and expect to start 2021 in November.
                  Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                  2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                  Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                  3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

NEW STORY on gm authority dot com........GENERAL MOTORS SENDING LAID-OFF WORKERS TO TRUCK PLANTS........Trucks and SUV's are GM's money makers, BUT HELLO !!, BOWLING GREEN needs workers NOW !!!! 3000 status, Group 5 Allocations, March 17, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by COBB*4191 View Post
                      NEW STORY on gm authority dot com........GENERAL MOTORS SENDING LAID-OFF WORKERS TO TRUCK PLANTS........Trucks and SUV's are GM's money makers, BUT HELLO !!, BOWLING GREEN needs workers NOW !!!! 3000 status, Group 5 Allocations, March 17, 2020
                      It sounds like there are workers available to go back to work at BG, but not enough parts from suppliers to support a 2nd shift. That's speculation based on things we've heard, since GM hasn't made any official statements, but seems believable.
                      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                      >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X