MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Interviews Harlan Charles Re The C8 & More: ON NOW

What a wonderful Corvette Today podcast!!! Steve Garrett sits down with Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...enea/a-a2qtt60. Harlan talks about his early years with Chevrolet and how he became Product Manager for Corvette. He also discusses the cohesive work done by the entire Corvette team-from C5 through C8.  You'll learn about the evolution of the new mid-engine C8 Corvette and the steps taken to bring it to market. Plus, Harlan delves into the launch of the C8, the development of the strategy behind the mid-engine car.
See more
See less

MY 2021 MacMulkin Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post

I was #50 when they stop taking consensus for dealer allocation back in March for the MY 2020. So I am assume from MacMulkin's comments, I will be #50 (or maybe earlier) for the MY 2021.
    But what about the people who were at 1100 status before you made it to #50 in March, how many those will be moved in front of you for the 2021. I would guess that you will make 3rd or 4th allotment wave to accommodate those others in front of you. 🍻
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

They told me I was #50 after the last consensus in March. Given the communication with MM, I understand the 49 in front of me will be the first in line for orders for the MY 2021 and also when MM receives their allocations and consensus some time later this year, the 49 will be in front of me will go before me. Knowing the monthly allocations MM received for MY 2020, I would hope they get a similar number for the 2021 and I will actually get to go with the first group.
      Last edited by C8CampSoup; 08-01-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C8Ozzy View Post
        I'm number 327 with MM,. So, I'm worried I will be pushed to 2022.
        Barring a disaster in 2021, they will more than double that. If things go well (2 shifts are running, no parts shortage), they could get 4X that amount.
        Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X