Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Harlan Charles answers YOUR forum questions about Corvette on the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles returns to tCORVETTE TODAY! Your host, Steve Garrett, polled forum readers. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...orvette-er100d
You'll find out interesting answers to questions like:
1. What are cold weather driving limitations for the C8 Corvette, if any?
2. Will 2021 C8 Corvette owners receive a "thank you" Corvette model gift too?
3. What are the differences between a Z51 and non-Z51 Corvette for street use.
4. How does the Corvette Team go about selecting colors for new Corvettes?
5. What was Harlan's favorite item that didn't make it to the C8?
2 of 4 < >

Last Chance: Enter And Vote February Photo Of The Month Contest

Tomorrow (Sunday) night at 9:00 PST the entering/voting closes on the February POTM contest. Thank you. https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-theme-yum-yum
3 of 4 < >

Harlan Answers Forum Questions @ 12:00:01 AM Monday On Corvette Today Podcast

Harlan Charles answers forum questions Monday @ 12:00:01 AM on Corvette Nation Podcast. Here’s the submitted questions: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-today-podcast
See more
See less

MY 2021 MacMulkin Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeachHead View Post
    Thanks....looks like they had several deferrals since they supposedly only had 75 slots. Congrats!!
    I was a deferral.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvette View Post
      ..... regarding the courtesy dealer ..
      Hey maxvette .. did you mean courtesy delivery? How does that work? Are they shipping it to a Chevy dealer near you?

When did you get your 264 number. That must have been around June of 2020?

I was 168 in April of 2020. Then when they called me in for the November allocation I moved to 148. I deferred, to this recent allocation. Just curious what the real pipeline is! I know that a few months ago the "list" was in the 700's.

2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/2020; 2000=12/18/2020; 3800=2-22-2021;4200 3-1-2021

Comment

• Yes, I was talking about courtesy delivery. MM found a dealer close to me that will deliver the car and do the registration.

Correct, my deposit was towards the end of June 2020.
        2021 HTC 2LT, NPP, Mag ride

Comment

• So my car hit 3800 on Friday! The next question is will it move through the QC checks etc and move through 4000 through 4200 status before the Shutdown or will it be on hold for 2 weeks due to the shutdown? After that what is expected shipping and delivery? There should be a huge advantage due to the massive allocation #s compared to most dealers!

Comment

• Well, I heard back from my inquiry and I am at 118 (ordered July 31st) . According to Christina, looks like I am good for February allocation. Great news, just what I was expecting. I can start getting exciting, January should go fast.
            Last edited by 69385vette; 12-23-2020, 09:09 AM. Reason: Position updated for December allocations
            2016 Z06/Z07 A8 NRB/Kalahari
            1969 Corvette Coupe Gold/Tan
            1967 Pontiac GTO
            2007 Saturn Sky

Comment

• Originally posted by 69385vette View Post
              Well, I heard back from my inquiry this morning. I am at 190 (ordered July 31st) and they haven't posted the December allocations yet. According to Christina, looks like I am good for February allocation. Great news, just what I was expecting. I can start getting exciting, January should go fast.
              Great to hear, 2021 is looking great already, and just in time for Summer. 👍
              Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by 69385vette View Post
                Well, I heard back from my inquiry this morning. I am at 190 (ordered July 31st) and they haven't posted the December allocations yet. According to Christina, looks like I am good for February allocation. Great news, just what I was expecting. I can start getting exciting, January should go fast.
                Great news, hopefully everyone will not have to wait as long in 2021 as we have in 2020 (2019 for some of us). We have two things in common, both from Texas and owners of GTO (69 for me). It was my silver "goat" so now I am looking forward to my silver C8 vette. Hope all goes well and you are in good hands with MM.

Comment

• 69385vette I am about 25 spots behind you. I hope to make the February allocation as well. That would work out great to pick up the car just after the snow (and salt) is gone
                  Last edited by Tgresla; 12-22-2020, 04:53 AM.
                  Deposit Aug 2, 2020
                  status 1100 Aug 29, 2020
                  Sebring Orange HTC, 3LT, Natural, Performance Exhaust. MRC. Edge red calipers. Trident spectra gray wheels. Battery maintenance package. My first corvette ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tgresla View Post
                    69385vette I am about 25 spots behind you. I hope to make the February allocation as well. That would work out great to pick up the car just after the snow (and salt) is gone
                    I am a bit behind you. Looking most likely March for me unless about 25-30 cancel or defer. Living here in Florida I have no ice or snow concerns so the earlier the better
                    August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, order accepted from GM February 11. 2021 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red two tone 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

My first Corvette ever. Current car, Porsche Boxster

Comment

• Just got my number at MacMulkin #738!
                      2021 2LT Elkhart Lake Blue coupe, GT2 seats, Black Nappa Interior, FA5 Carbon Interior trim, NPP exhaust, FE2 Mag Ride, E60 Front Lift, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, Deposit @ MacMulkin 20 Dec 2020 #738

Comment

• Updated MacMulkin Tracking list as of this morning does not show new status 2000s for last week’s Allocations. I just spoke to Corvette Concierge who said I am still at status 1100 and waiting to be placed with GM and an allocation and go to 2000 (Has anyone else been confirmed at 2000 from last Thursday’s allocations?). She said to check back with CC on Friday. Ahh...Hopefully, MM will update sooner and show that elusive 2000 after never having gotten past 1100 for a MY2020....
                        Order placed w/Dec. 2020 Allocations: 2021 Coupe, CMGM, 3LT, Twilight/Tension Blue, Z51, carbon flash wheels/mirrors/spoiler, bright red calipers, front lift, mag ride, transparent roof, splash guards, black rockers, battery protection package, engine appearance package, red engine cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDoSniper View Post
                          Just got my number at MacMulkin #738!
                          Congrats at MM. That means they are still taking orders for 2021. Good sign. Welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDoSniper View Post
                            Just got my number at MacMulkin #738!
                            Was this for a MY 2021 car? I would assume that your number is after the 150 allocations that were allocated in Novermber, and possibly after the 75 allocated in December also. So, if they told you it was for a MY 2021 car, MM is at least expecting a yearly allocation over 1000 or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post

Congrats at MM. That means they are still taking orders for 2021. Good sign. Welcome.
                              Wow ... MM is Taking Orders and Handing out Numbers 😂
                              Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by JPierquet View Post

Was this for a MY 2021 car? I would assume that your number is after the 150 allocations that were allocated in Novermber, and possibly after the 75 allocated in December also. So, if they told you it was for a MY 2021 car, MM is at least expecting a yearly allocation over 1000 or more.
                                I'm #681 after the initial November allocation and I was estimated possibly next fall. I figure getting a 21 is all on the MY21 cutoff; if they keep getting ~300/quarter like the first quarter then I'd hopefully be in the July timeframe for allocation. If the 21 cutoff happens like normal then I'd definitely be in a 22, hopefully same time frame though.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X