Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Harlan Charles answers YOUR forum questions about Corvette on the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles returns to tCORVETTE TODAY! Your host, Steve Garrett, polled forum readers. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...orvette-er100d
You'll find out interesting answers to questions like:
1. What are cold weather driving limitations for the C8 Corvette, if any?
2. Will 2021 C8 Corvette owners receive a "thank you" Corvette model gift too?
3. What are the differences between a Z51 and non-Z51 Corvette for street use.
4. How does the Corvette Team go about selecting colors for new Corvettes?
5. What was Harlan's favorite item that didn't make it to the C8?
2 of 4 < >

Last Chance: Enter And Vote February Photo Of The Month Contest

Tomorrow (Sunday) night at 9:00 PST the entering/voting closes on the February POTM contest. Thank you. https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-theme-yum-yum
3 of 4 < >

Harlan Answers Forum Questions @ 12:00:01 AM Monday On Corvette Today Podcast

Harlan Charles answers forum questions Monday @ 12:00:01 AM on Corvette Nation Podcast. Here’s the submitted questions: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-today-podcast
See more
See less

MY 2021 MacMulkin Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 2021 MacMulkin Gang

Well, I got word from MacMulkin today that my 2020 order will be canceled and by July 31, my order will be resubmitted as a MY 2021. I was number #68 in March before the stop, so I am hoping to be in a similar or better position when the orders for MY 2021 are submitted at the end of the month. So, for the rest of the MacMulkin gang that will be getting a MY 2021 and in the same situation, please share your news as well. BTW, Vanessa is gone.

With MacMulkin’s hugh allocation, IMO they will easily get 68 allocations in two months of allocation, perhaps even one month. However, what GM might do to gauge interest in the new 2021 options and colors, GM might award the equivalent of two months of allocation on July 30th and then no more until perhaps mid/late fall. We will learn more a few days to a week before July 30th first open allocation date.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Wow Vanessa was a joy to work with ... In my last dealings I ended up speaking with Christina who was great as well

Comment

Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post
        Well, I got word from MacMulkin today that my 2020 order will be canceled and by July 31, my order will be resubmitted as a MY 2021. I was number #68 in March before the stop, so I am hoping to be in a similar or better position when the orders for MY 2021 are submitted at the end of the month. So, for the rest of the MacMulkin gang that will be getting a MY 2021 and in the same situation, please share your news as well. BTW, Vanessa is gone.
        Being a MacMulkin Class of 2020 Alumni I can assure you there first month's allocation for 2021 will be similar to 2020 and that was 70 cars. Your car will be one of the first 2021s built. I know I was sad when I heard Vanessa was gone . But Christina is doing a great job and is very pleasant and fun to do business with.. .

Comment

C8CampSoup, What was you order status? 1100?

Stingray HTC, 2LT, (G1E)Long Beach Red, (HTM) Black interior, (Q8T)Spectra Grey Whls, (NPP)Performance Exhaust, (EFY) Body colored side vents and front and rear inserts, (AH2) GT2 seats, (E60) Front Lift, (J6N) Edge Red Calipers, (STI) Composite molded black rockers, (VQK) Splash guards, (R8C) Museum Delivery

Comment

Yes, my order status was 1100.

Comment

We bought my C7 Z06 from Tommy, Mark and crew. They are highly reliable and dependable people. They took care of every step of our purchase really well.

Comment

My car went to 3000 in the last MacMulkin batch. I never had much contact with the guys-just Vanessa and Christina. Both are/were great to work with. IMO Vanessa will be a winner in whatever she does. Christina has been a joy to work with as well.
                Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Well, more updated news from Mark and Christina of MM, I am actually now #50 and they told me, "once the order guide comes out we will be reaching out to spec out orders. Long beach red is being replaced with another metallic red that I have yet to see but I am sure it will be relatively close. We will be in touch soon".

Comment

When I placed my deposit with MM for MY21 a few weeks ago, they said I was #265. I wonder if that's 265 for a MY21 list (with all the MY20 deposits ahead) or 265 including both.

Either way, I know my wait is only just beginning... 😁
                    Last edited by DarkishAbaddon; 07-05-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

The MacMulkin crew are terrific. They did an outstanding job of ordering and handling it throughout my C7 Z06 delivery. With their huge allocation, Mac customers are going to be very well taken care of the rest of this year and all of 2021.
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I got word from MacMulkin yesterday my car will be built as a 2020. I think I just made the cut. I went to status 3000 the middle of March. I was disappointed to hear Vanessa was gone but I have had great experiences with all the MacMulkin team so I think all the MacMulkin customers are in great hands. I somehow ended up with one of the owner's son as my salesman and he is very much on his game and customer focused. They have always been prompt to respond on any questions or requests I have sent their way and I know they get bombarded with them on a daily basis.

Comment

I'm number 264 at MM, just ahead of DarkishAbaddon and they told me my car should be shipping tomorrow.

OK,

NOTTTTtttttttt!

Just wanted to see if you're awake:-)

And the wait continues:-)
                          2021 Torch Red HTC with Carbon Flash Top, Nacelles, mirror & spoiler. 3LT, GT2 Seats, Two Tone Red/Black... Z51 ... Standard wheels, Mag Ride and Front Lift :-)
                          STEK DYNOshield PPF, Llumar CTX 80% windshield 35% windows.
                          NCM Delivered Jan 21 10am.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOnEarth View Post
                            I'm number 264 at MM, just ahead of DarkishAbaddon and they told me my car should be shipping tomorrow.

OK,

NOTTTTtttttttt!

With MM what number were you?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOnEarth View Post

OK,

NOTTTTtttttttt!

Let me know when you get your call to order! I'll be hovering over my phone the rest of the day.😁

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X