MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Poll of the Canada Day: A world without Corvette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll of the Canada Day: A world without Corvette!

Let s think about a world without Corvette. Which car you could buy intead?

Too easy to say Ferrari, Lambo or other car for "money is no object man"... you have to choose in this "reasonable" car list...😉
    Mustang GT350/500
    14.29%
    BMW M3/M4
    9.52%
    Audi RS3/RS5
    0%
    Dodge Challenger SRT8
    9.52%
    Camaro ZL1
    14.29%
    Mercedez E55/E63
    4.76%
    Nissan GTR
    4.76%
    Toyota Supra
    0%
    Porsche 718
    19.05%
    A 10 years old Porsche 911
    23.81%
    Last edited by Fetalos; 06-30-2020, 05:24 PM.
    Silver Flare, Non-Z51, 2LT, two tone red interior with GT2 seats, perf. exhaust. Carbon flash splash guards, front lip & rocker panels.
    Mod: Nice wheels or gloss black repainted open spoke standard wheels.

There should be Other as well. Ferrari F430 under 5K miles if I don't get my C8 soon.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MRR3.png
Views:	88
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	160359
    Last edited by Frenzy36; 06-30-2020, 05:25 PM.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

That is a good question. I do not know. I will think about it and double back here later and post. I could add that if someone were to want to adopt me, I have always thought of Ferrari in my dreams.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I was a Mustang guy before I switched to Corvettes. Guess I'd still be a Mustang guy.
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

If I could afford it , it would be three Ferraris , cause you know at least two would always be in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
            If I could afford it , it would be three Ferraris , cause you know at least two would always be in the shop.
            Zora69 I like you! lol
            Silver Flare, Non-Z51, 2LT, two tone red interior with GT2 seats, perf. exhaust. Carbon flash splash guards, front lip & rocker panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetalos View Post

Zora69 I like you! lol
              You're an all right guy yourself, Fetalos.

Comment

Missing Tesla from this list.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfrostpdx View Post
                  Missing Tesla from this list.
                  Sorry, only 10 choices possible...

Comment

Need to have a 718 GT4 instead of just the regular 718. That would be my choice. If not, M3/4
                    2020 C8 | Torch Red | Z51 | 3LT | Carbon | Comp Seats
                    2016 Porsche GT4 | Black everything ... sold
                    2016 BMW M2 | Blue | MT ... sold
                    2014 C7 | Torch Red | Z51 | 2LT ... sold

Comment

2020 Audi R8 plus Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200630-201145_Google.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	160472
                      Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

None of the above. I'd keep my modded 2000 Camaro SS. Almost as much power as the C8, but it would take a lot of work to shove a V8 in the back seats! lol

Name:	Capture 2.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	423.4 KB
ID:	160521
                        Last edited by Murray20c8; 07-01-2020, 07:43 AM.
                        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

None of the above.
                          I was not looking for any type of car when the C8 came along.
                          The C8 is what changed the game.
                          I guess I would have eventually spent 10's of thousands fixing up an old one.
                          That would have been a C3, but not in a Corvette-less world, so I guess it would have been a '71 to '73 Mach 1 Mustang.
                          TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                          Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

The Gen V Viper was the fun car for me.... but when I drove a Ferrarri 458 with the DCT trans.......I was sold on the performance of the DCT.. The Viper has tons of HP..... But the DCT in the C8 with less HP makes it more fun, quicker, safer..... plus all the technology, front lift,, PDR, etc, etc.. You cant beat the C8 as a total package for the $$$$$..... But if there was no C8..Then Gen V viper for sure....its so fun...

But then again..If I had no Viper or C8.... I always have my old stand by........

Name:	TA C8.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	992.2 KB
ID:	160574
                            Last edited by C808; 07-01-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C808 View Post
                              The Gen V Viper was the fun car for me.... but when I drove a Ferrarri 458 with the DCT trans.......I was sold on the performance of the DCT.. The Viper has tons of HP..... But the DCT in the C8 with less HP makes it more fun, quicker, safer..... plus all the technology, front lift,, PDR, etc, etc.. You cant beat the C8 as a total package for the $$$$$..... But if there was no C8..Then Gen V viper for sure....its so fun...

But then again..If I had no Viper or C8.... I always have my old stand by........

Name:	TA C8.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	992.2 KB
ID:	160574
                              Nice duo!

I love the "bandit" trans am!!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X