MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Status at 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status at 4000

Got this from CC this morning. Any ideas what the time frame might be until I actually take delivery in Northern California? Thanks

Thank you for reaching back out to the Corvette Concierge! We would be happy to provide you with a status update on your order.
    Your order is at the 4000 status.

This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. We recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.

Now that your vehicle has been produced, your order has been sequenced with a full VIN number. The Concierge is unable to share VIN numbers due to events that took place earlier in the year. Your dealership should be able to provide you with the VIN number to your vehicle.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach back out.

go to palsapp to see the shipping info. Could take another 4 weeks via rail

Comment

My car went 4000 on June 4th, as was assigned to a car-carrier today. Given the holiday, I'm not expecting to get my car this week (but that would be nice ).

So, it was 4 weeks in my case. Some others have gotten their cars within 2 weeks...

Since you're on the West coast, the car will ship by rail, and I'll let the left-coast folks chime-in on their delivery timing.
      My C8:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Congrats from a Code 3000!

Comment

Great news for you newvetfan! JCT will continue shipping with a high likelihood of doing so every single day even with the Plant closed. EXCEPTION: not July 4th).
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by newvetfan View Post
            Got this from CC this morning. Any ideas what the time frame might be until I actually take delivery in Northern California? Thanks

Thank you for reaching back out to the Corvette Concierge! We would be happy to provide you with a status update on your order.
            Your order is at the 4000 status.

This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. We recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.

Now that your vehicle has been produced, your order has been sequenced with a full VIN number. The Concierge is unable to share VIN numbers due to events that took place earlier in the year. Your dealership should be able to provide you with the VIN number to your vehicle.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach back out.

Are you going to palsapp.com to watch vins loading trucks? Several trucks are loading today for the rail yards with west bound cars.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post

Are you going to palsapp.com to watch vins loading trucks? Several trucks are loading today for the rail yards with west bound cars.
                CC email says they still need to do some "testing and final approvals" before it will be shipped. This leads me to believe that it needs to go through some sort of QC before shipping? and I haven't got any VIN from dealer so I can track it......

Comment

Originally posted by newvetfan View Post

CC email says they still need to do some "testing and final approvals" before it will be shipped. This leads me to believe that it needs to go through some sort of QC before shipping? and I haven't got any VIN from dealer so I can track it......
                  If you are at 4000 your dealer has a VIN , if they say they do not, It is cause someone in their organization misplaces that sort of information and it is not properly logged as all dealers get the VINs when built. Your car is not going through any further quality control hold. What the CC told you is generic CC lingo.They tell everybody that when they have no answers. I am seeing cars bnuilt and shipped within two days. Many times

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X