MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

AYM C8 Has Been Produced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AYM C8 Has Been Produced

Just received the word from the Corvette Concierge that my AYM 2LT Z51 is currently at the status of 3800 – Produced! The car was produced 6/26 so all of you who have been waiting for a yellow car should probably check the status. No word yet on shipping date.

Congrats! Enjoy!

Comment

Very good news. hope to c mine later this summer since I didn’t go to 3000 until March. Need pics when u get her!
      Mesa, AZ.
      AYM, 3LT, Z51, 5VM (via ACS Composite), 5ZC, FE4, RCC

Comment

Congratulations NJC8 on your great news. We are all very pleased for you — and for your AYM C8’s upcoming cousins!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congrats 👍👍 soon you will be rolling down the street, your wait is getting closer to an end.
          Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

My order is GDO, accelerated yellow, still at 3,000 , impatiently waiting since 7.16.2019

Comment

Originally posted by NJC8 View Post
              Just received the word from the Corvette Concierge that my AYM 2LT Z51 is currently at the status of 3800 – Produced! The car was produced 6/26 so all of you who have been waiting for a yellow car should probably check the status. No word yet on shipping date.

It may have been shipped already. I am seeing cars shipped within two days of production on palsapp.com Enjoy your AYM C8.

Comment

Congratulations!
                2020 C8 @ 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION - 7/20 TPW
                Rapid Blue with Sky Cool Grey seats
                1LT, Z51, Nav/PDR, MSRC, silver wheels,
                red calipers, chrome emblems, silver engine cover

Comment

I saw that Kerbeck had a 3800 GDO on their list from last Friday. About three more were 3400. My 3400 GDO should be produced next Thursday when BGA returns to production. Have R8C already set up for 7/27!
                  GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

Congrats, sure is nice to hear folks are starting to receive their C8's. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X