See less

Who has an HTC at 3000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapid Blue, HTC @ 3000. I really don’t care when, I’m just thrilled to have an allocation and actually getting a 2020 spec’d out my way!!!
    Noel

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post

My salesman seemed rather certain that I will get mine this year. He believes GM will call for HTCs in coming consensus' And I continue to pray!
      If you order goes in with the first consensus of 2021s, then maybe it could arrive by this year.
      Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        The widely shared info that HTC had been pushed forward to August 20th was not confirmed. In fact a member of this forum who had an original 4/6 HTC TPW was recently informed that his is now the beginning of August.

However as we all know, every TPW is a target production week and therefore subject to change until we are soon before production.
        This is (as of now) accurate....HTC production now rumored to start week of 7/27 or 8/03. I know....another poster, another date. But.....I am highly confident of this.....although subject to change (as always) between now and then....

Comment

Aye captain
          2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Originally posted by ALF01 View Post

This is (as of now) accurate....HTC production now rumored to start week of 7/27 or 8/03. I know....another poster, another date. But.....I am highly confident of this.....although subject to change (as always) between now and then....
            Well ALF I hope you're right. Moving up production date bodes well for many of us.

Comment

Gasman I just got TPW for HTC 8/10 , originally 4/27
              First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

10secondCAR - On what date were you originally informed that your car had gone to 3000? The timing for my order is likely in the same ballpark. Thanks for the insight.
                Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

Comment

PACARGUY Originally I had heard 1/24 from dealer that my TPW was 4/27. Then it got reset back to 3000 like most of us. I just got confirmation today about revised TPW 8/10.
                  so I guess 3000 -was mid Jan 2020
                  3300 - Jan 24

Comment

Thanks 10SecondCar. That is very helpful. My order hit the Feb consensus with the first notification of 3000 status from a concierge on 2/21. I never received a firm TPW, although they stated an "anticipated production period from 4/27-5/29." So I am guessing that I am about a month behind you.
                    Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

Comment

Don't worry. We are all getting our babies soon.
                      Be patient and keep dreamin

Comment

At 3000 also, waiting on a TR 2LT. I heard end of August for my build, but who really knows for sure. It is coming whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                          At 3000 also, waiting on a TR 2LT. I heard end of August for my build, but who really knows for sure. It is coming whenever.

i'm with you BigDog, TR 2LT HTC @ 3000. Who the heck knows when. I had to put new tires on my C7 recently to pass inspection, so I'll get some time on them before moving on. Notice I said "time" ... right now I'm getting about 3-4 weeks per gallon

Comment

Originally posted by 10secondCar View Post
                            Gasman I just got TPW for HTC 8/10 , originally 4/27
                            Good for you. keep us posted.

Comment

HTC 3LT Z51 Rapid Blue @ 3000 since 3/12.
                              Last edited by arctic stingray; 06-14-2020, 07:36 PM.
                              Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Comment

10 second, when was your original TPW for your HTC?
                                Mine was April 6. Now August 3
                                Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X