Who has an HTC at 3000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has an HTC at 3000?

I visited my dealership this week to discuss my HTC order. I am #3 or #2 in line to have the order picked up. My salesman told me that one HTC order has already been picked up. With the SORP for the HTC pushed back to August it made me curious as to how many other HTC orders are at 3000?

Still haven't decided on a color yet. Looking at all of the combinations that are showing up and it is making it difficult.

I didn't thing you could be at 3000 without a total commitment of your order. Meaning you could not be at 3000 without a color. I also thought that you could not change anything after being put in line at GM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
      I didn't thing you could be at 3000 without a total commitment of your order. Meaning you could not be at 3000 without a color. I also thought that you could not change anything after being put in line at GM.
      You're exactly right 5632. Originally my HTC had a TPW of April 6, then July 20, and now August 20. No changes are able to be made once it is picked up by GM. I had thought about waiting for a 2021 but with talk of a second wave of the virus, there is no way. I'm sticking with my 2020 HTC, Zeus Bronze, museum delivery.
      Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

Vetter1 - Thank you for confirming that I was correct. This forum has taught me so much.

Comment

I read that Aug SORP for HTC is not accurate, as confirmed in many threads. Don't give up hope for July 20th yet. I am original 3300 4/26 TPW, my dealer still has no clue of revised dates. I think MECF is the best place to get accurate info as it is verified by many.
          First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
            I visited my dealership this week to discuss my HTC order. I am #3 or #2 in line to have the order picked up. My salesman told me that one HTC order has already been picked up. With the SORP for the HTC pushed back to August it made me curious as to how many other HTC orders are at 3000?

Still haven't decided on a color yet. Looking at all of the combinations that are showing up and it is making it difficult.
            if you are at 3000 your order is picked up. It was at 2000. It was then GM comitted to building you a car

Comment

This post has the numbers for 2020 verts
              https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ere#post150106
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
              3300: July 15 3400: July 21 3800: July 30 4200: Aug 07 5000: Aug 7 6000: Aug 12?

Comment

Wait Wait Wait , the HTC has not been pushed back to Aug 20/23 or whatever???. I'm at 3000 since march thru Rick Conte , his web site said Aug 20. My TPW was 5/4 . now my ETA from Conte is 9/1... Is it still at July 20????

Comment

The widely shared info that HTC had been pushed forward to August 20th was not confirmed. In fact a member of this forum who had an original 4/6 HTC TPW was recently informed that his is now the beginning of August.

However as we all know, every TPW is a target production week and therefore subject to change until we are soon before production.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

CALL RICK CONTI when he is back from his vacation....................he is right most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
                      I am #3 or #2 in line to have the order picked up.
                      If your order hasn't been "picked up" then your order status is 1100. Reports are that it is unlikely any current 1100 orders will be picked up for 2020 production and that they would need to be reentered as 2021 orders.

Clarification or verification of the above is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        The widely shared info that HTC had been pushed forward to August 20th was not confirmed. In fact a member of this forum who had an original 4/6 HTC TPW was recently informed that his is now the beginning of August.

However as we all know, every TPW is a target production week and therefore subject to change until we are soon before production.
                        Originally posted by John View Post

My salesman talked to the area GM rep on Tuesday, June 9, and was told August 20 as production start for the HTC.
                        Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
                          Sorry if I was confusing, my order hasn't been picked up yet. I was #3 with one ahead of me getting the call.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post

My salesman talked to the area GM rep on Tuesday, June 9, and was told August 20 as production start for the HTC.
                            That's what my guy said as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

If your order hasn't been "picked up" then your order status is 1100. Reports are that it is unlikely any current 1100 orders will be picked up for 2020 production and that they would need to be reentered as 2021 orders.

Clarification or verification of the above is welcome.
                              My salesman seemed rather certain that I will get mine this year. He believes GM will call for HTCs in coming consensus' And I continue to pray!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X