Cancelled My Order Today! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled My Order Today! :(

Really depressed today. Health problems and a couple of pending surgeries sucked up the savings for my status 3400, 3/16 TPW, ELB/Natural 2LT/Z51 order. It's been a long time between Corvettes for me, so I put in my deposit almost two years ago and I was really looking forward to getting one of the first ME cars. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be bouncing around and can jump back in to Corvette ownership, maybe with an HTC (I have a M6 convertible now to enjoy the Arizona sun). Hope you all get to enjoy your cars; I'll be living vicariously through everyone else. As the kids say, "Laterz..."

Keep bouncing!
    Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Comment

Very sorry for you Nitrobrother! We hope your recovery is a full one. All cars are of course second to health. May you visit us periodically, join us with your C8 when you are ready!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Best wishes with your upcoming surgeries...

as cool as the c8 is...your good health matters most.

You made the right decision...cars are always available.

Comment

Too bad. Hopefully everything turns out well for you.

Comment

Prayers for your good health Nitrobrother. As you get better so will the cars, and that’s something to look forward to

Comment

Good luck and Keep the Faith. Your strong will to jump into another Stingray will keep you going.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

Best of health to you. Better days ahead!
                Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

Your health is most important. You can always get a C8 later. Prayers for a healthy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrobrother View Post
                    Really depressed today. Health problems and a couple of pending surgeries sucked up the savings for my status 3400, 3/16 TPW, ELB/Natural 2LT/Z51 order. It's been a long time between Corvettes for me, so I put in my deposit almost two years ago and I was really looking forward to getting one of the first ME cars. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be bouncing around and can jump back in to Corvette ownership, maybe with an HTC (I have a M6 convertible now to enjoy the Arizona sun). Hope you all get to enjoy your cars; I'll be living vicariously through everyone else. As the kids say, "Laterz..."
                    With a TPW as you had, you should have taken delivery . Drive the car for a month and sold it on ebay for a profit to help with those bills. There is a 1 LT on there as I write this bidding up over 20K over MSRP. Another white one with days left to watch for results. I do not like seeing the price gouging BUT, if it would have helped with medical bills, it is going to a great cause.

Comment

Full and speedy recovery, Nitrobrother! Good health is most important.
                      Vin # 2539
                      Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

15 years ago was in for 3 abdominal surgerys. Touch and go. May I suggest a picture or poster on the wall of your hospital room of your future car. Sure made me want to recover,get up and out faster. Better motovation than a hot girl poster.

Comment

Arizona is certainly the place to be to get feeling better. God bless you.

Comment

Anyone considering backing out on a 3000 plus code may want to consider the resale market that will exist for a few months. An 1LT sold yesterday on ebay for $86,000. .
                            A 1LT is currently bidded up to $71,000 with four days to go for those that want to watch the conclusion of the sale of this car.

Comment

3000 status here. My tiny local dealer received ONE ALLOCATION in MARCH 2020.....I got the allocation because I put a place holder in august of 2019......I went from 1100 to 3000 in 5 or 6 days.........the week of the virus shutdown......I told my dealer I DO NOT want a 2021 substitute.....no 2020 ? then I will wait for grand sport or Z06

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X