Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today: Carbon Revolution, from Australia, Discuss Their Carbon Fiber Wheels

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett sits down with Tim deSouze from Australia and Brad Lethorn from their North American office. https://youtu.be/F0LBAqkYjY4; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...rxNOYlIxPjYr24. Tim and Brad talk about the origins of the company, what other car brands they make Carbon Fiber wheels for and the future of Carbon Fiber!It's a fascinating and informative show! Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.Listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the CORVETTE TODAY Merchandise Store at:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 3 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

GM Coronavirus update/Barra statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Coronavirus update/Barra statement

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/03...ork-from-home/
    Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Thankfully production will continue. Workers that can work "remotely" will do so.

Comment

Not to be too insensitive, but Can I please get my C8, so I can be quarantined in it???

Comment

Would be surprised if this doesn't adversely affect production sometime soon.
        '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
        '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
        Several others including two C7's

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

Originally posted by 23skinguy View Post
          Not to be too insensitive, but Can I please get my C8, so I can be quarantined in it???
          “Now That’s Funny........I Don’t Care Who You Are!”
          (Larry the Cable Guy)
          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Maybe I should drive down with Orange juice to keep our beloved C8 line workers healthy. I mean after all we all have a stake in this, right?
            Surely they, like most business' have an 80% sick rate and a way to handle it.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

I will be amazed if production is not stopped and delayed next week.....

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff View Post
                I will be amazed if production is not stopped and delayed next week.....
                I'm expecting the closure/suspension announcement on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                  Would be surprised if this doesn't adversely affect production sometime soon.
                  Already has. My 3/9 TPW has came and gone as many others have.

BZ

Comment

https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...it/5021099002/
                    Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Comment

My 3/9 is gone too. 1/28/20 I was at 3000 still there. I order from a large dealer and I was 33 out of over 100 orders.
                      How many more 3/9 lost?. I place my money down on 7/21/19. I think its stop myself.

Comment

Those TPW changes likely have nothing to do with Coronavirus, since no automakers have announced any adjustments to production facilities.
                        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I hope you are right, I am a toolmaker/machine shop owner and I see how it only take one part to stop a whole assembly line in its tracks.
                          I do rush work for industry and it dont take much to shut it down. Now I hope GM has a backup plan in place like a backlog of parts. Lets all Hope for that.

Comment

I would guess they have enough parts for now, but are back timing production for when the parts run out. I suspect 2020 may be a short run.
                            Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

I hope it doesn’t slow development of the Z06!
                              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X