MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

You can track the shipping of your Corvette on the Jack Cooper Transport website!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can track the shipping of your Corvette on the Jack Cooper Transport website!

Thanks to ChiTownVetteTech, we have learned that it's possible to track any Corvette by VIN during shipping. I just checked mine and the shipping status shows "Pending."

Click image for larger version

Name:	36BCCB43-E686-43B4-9EE0-D2F435C749C9.jpeg
Views:	4157
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	114758

Once you see your status, you can copy the Freight Build Number and search using that number to see all of the Corvettes that are on that particular manifest.

After your Corvette has been delivered, you can print a delivery receipt if you'd like one to keep.

To find the shipping status of your 2020 Corvette, go to https://www.palsapp.com/, then click on the search icon on the top right of the page (looks like a magnifying glass). Enter your VIN and click the search icon to the right of the input field.

Enjoy!

That is what I was looking for. Thanks!
    Now I think there is a way to track rail?
    Born Feb 26, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

Great info, thank you!
      Status 1100. HTC, (GKZ) Torch Red, (HTN) Natural, (AH2) GT2 seat, (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior, (J6F) Bright Red calipers, (Q8P) Silver painted wheels, (SFE) Wheel lock, Z51 package, (E60) Front Lift, (FE4) Magnetic Suspension, (STI) Rocker extension, (VQK) Splash guards, (ERI) Battery package,

Comment

When I put in the freight number, it’s giving me the same screen as I do with my vin. Just destination, destination null, freight and then my pending status.
        I don’t see any other corvettes. (Museum delivery)

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Direct View Post
          When I put in the freight number, it’s giving me the same screen as I do with my vin. Just destination, destination null, freight and then my pending status.
          This is nice. Thanks OP!

Same here, except I'm not museum delivery.

It's still unknown if my car will come directly by road. This system will answer that I hope, as destination is filled in.
          2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC
          Spectra Grey Tridents
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

Grazie Jeremy!!! This is great! Can't wait for your reveal...

Comment

All I need is a vin...
              Vin # 2539
              Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

This is a great tool to track our Vettes when ready for shipping! Thanks for sharing the info 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Direct View Post
                  The manifest probably won't be filled in until the cars are loaded on a truck.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I just used this to track our captured unit. Shows all 9 vehicles that were shipped by carrier from Bowling Green to Warren, MI. Cannot figure out why captured C8's being sent there. Our Chevy rep assured us that this C8 will be coming to us eventually. Perhaps QC?

Comment

This does no work you have to log in first to do anything...any help

Comment

I have learned a lot about the automobile systems thru this forum. Thanks folks. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                          It seems the magnifying glass works without signing in... though I don't have a vin to try yet
                          Shadow Gray Metallic.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                            It works. Do you have a valid vin? Are you at 3800 or higher? You can check it with this vin 1G1Y82D43L5000269
                            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                            Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Our Car shows up XXXXXXX000285 and you can enter the VIN into my garage on the Chevrolet site but the picture is of the front of a black Chevrolet truck not a corvette
                              Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X