MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

I got the call today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the call today!

I finally got the call today and just finalized my 2020 C8 order with Mike Furman. I am hopeful the order will be matched with an allocation in March and maybe I'll be driving this beauty by June. I could not be more excited about my first Corvette. Thank you Mike --- you're the best!

A summary of my build: Long Beach Red Coupe, 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60 Front Lift, Gray Trident Wheels, GT1 seats, Jet Black Interior, Carbon Flash Mirrors & Spoiler, Splash Guards.

I look forward to tracking the status of my order in the coming months while I watch many of you sharing the first pictures of your new C8 in your driveway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Final C8 Build 19Feb2020.png
Views:	714
Size:	1,023.0 KB
ID:	114688

Except for the wheels & Carbon Flash, that is my car. Looks great!!!

I may have to rethink the Carbon Flash...

Comment

Great build! Well done 👍. Long Beach red sure pops in the sun. Congratulations on getting the call

Comment

Looks great Bill! Hope to see you around NoVA!
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveM View Post
          Except for the wheels & Carbon Flash, that is my car. Looks great!!!

I may have to rethink the Carbon Flash...
          I literally changed to the Carbon Flash after watching a video on MECF this past few days. I saw the black painted spoiler and thought it really balanced the rest of the black accents on the car, and it was only a $100 option. I looked at it from every angle in the visualizer and decided the black spoiler was the right mix for me.

Comment

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Congratulations VA_Bill. That is great news. Happy driving this spring!
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congrats on the call and a great looking build. You'll be driving it in no time! (of course its never quick enough but we can be patient) .
                My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

Originally posted by VA_Bill View Post

I literally changed to the Carbon Flash after watching a video on MECF this past few days. I saw the black painted spoiler and thought it really balanced the rest of the black accents on the car, and it was only a $100 option. I looked at it from every angle in the visualizer and decided the black spoiler was the right mix for me.
                  The carbon flash mirrors and spoiler (ZYC) is truly a value priced option that has a big impact on the appearance of the car. I am glad it is not $500 or more like some of the other exterior options.
                  2020 Zeus Bronze (GUI), Natural Interior (HTN) 2LT Z51 Coupe

Additional Options: AH2, R8C, E60, 5DG, ZYC, FE4, VQK, TU7

Click here for a handy list of 2020 Corvette RPO Codes

Comment

Congrats Bill...can you tell me what number you were on Mike's list?
                    Recently sold:
                    Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                      Congrats Bill...can you tell me what number you were on Mike's list?
                      I don't know what my number was, but I started this process in early June of 2019 if that helps. Hopefully, I will be driving my new C8 within about a year of when the process started. Actually, I recall when I first spoke with Mike, he said something like "...you should be driving your new C8 this time next year", which looks to be a pretty good estimate.

Comment

Congratulations on a great looking car you are ordering. You ordered from the best.
                        2014 Laguna Blue 3LT Stingray
                        2019 Sebring Orange 2LT Grand Sport

2020 C8 in Sebring Orange 2LT with Z51, Magnetic Ride, Spectra Gray Trident wheels, Carbon Flash Mirrors/Spoiler, Front Lift, Orange Seat Belts, Black Interior, GT2 seats, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

Great news... Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by VA_Bill View Post
                            I finally got the call today and just finalized my 2020 C8 order with Mike Furman. I am hopeful the order will be matched with an allocation in March and maybe I'll be driving this beauty by June. I could not be more excited about my first Corvette. Thank you Mike --- you're the best!

A summary of my build: Long Beach Red Coupe, 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60 Front Lift, Gray Trident Wheels, GT1 seats, Jet Black Interior, Carbon Flash Mirrors & Spoiler, Splash Guards.

I look forward to tracking the status of my order in the coming months while I watch many of you sharing the first pictures of your new C8 in your driveway!

Name:	Final C8 Build 19Feb2020.png
Views:	714
Size:	1,023.0 KB
ID:	114688
                            Must be something in the Virginia water Bill ... I also got my call/email from Mike yesterday ... I signed up about the same time you did last June.

My build: Torch Red HTC, 2LT, Z51, FE4, Silver painted wheels. GT2 two tone seats, Red interior, Body color accents, black rockers, splash guards, museum delivery.

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020(21).jpg
Views:	430
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	114836

Comment

For those of you who heard from Mike yesterday to finalize your build, what makes you think it's for March consensus? Isn't TODAY, Feb 20 the February consensus day that dealers can match allocations and get them accepted by GM ??? Did either of you ask Mike if they are going in TODAY or in March's date?
                              3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X