MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Canadian C8 standard colors and options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian C8 standard colors and options

Since yesterday we can build our C8 via the canadian Chevrolet internet site.

We only have 4 standard colors (white, black, red and silver) All other colors are options (1000$+)

Hmm. That is interesting. Go black, go least cost, go beautiful IMO. LOL.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Was the Canadian base a bit less? They are making it up in options. Or different structure For each national market.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
        Was the Canadian base a bit less? They are making it up in options. Or different structure For each national market.
        Canadian pricing in general is significantly less than US on the C8.

In the first draft release of the Canadian pricing it looked like SGM was going to be a base colour. But then it bacame an option when final pricing was revealed.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Go black.
          Go RED!

(already have a black Vette in the driveway, time for a change )

The C7 only had 4 no-cost colours too.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post

Go RED!

(already have a black Vette in the driveway, time for a change )

The C7 only had 4 no-cost colours too.
            Sorry guys... I ll go for white... lol

Comment

So many to me unexplained price differences between U.S. and Canada, and not even thinking the most obvious one that this thread is about, e.g., colors. High wing is so much less in beautiful Canada — and many more are very different pricing too.

I can not even venture a guess as to why they are not even close in several cases.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetalos View Post
                Since yesterday we can build our C8 via the canadian Chevrolet internet site.

We only have 4 standard colors (white, black, red and silver) All other colors are options (1000$+)
                It's been there for about a month now Fetalos!
                Yes, pricing is very different on a ton of stuff.
                Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

It's been there for about a month now Fetalos!
                  Yes, pricing is very different on a ton of stuff.
                  Sorry Murray, GM canada sent me an email friday to tell me that... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetalos View Post

Sorry Murray, GM canada sent me an email friday to tell me that... wow!
                    You actually got an email from GM Canada? ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
                    LOL, I signed up mid July on the Chevrolet website for information on the Corvette and got crickets. I guess they really didn't want me ordering a C8!
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                      You actually got an email from GM Canada? ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
                      Yeah, one arrived in my inbox too. The language was really weird, saying "More information on the Corvette Convertible and C8.R Racecar will be announced this Fall". Does GM Canada really mean Fall of 2020??? Or did their email go out about 4 months too late and they forgot to take 10 minutes rewrite it?

GM Canada's Corvette site is still the same old thing with a "Build & Price" button added to the top. Finally. Scrolling to the bottom you still find the old footer "Can't wait? Build & Price a 2019 Corvette. Get yours before it's too late!"

Comment

Cherolet.ca "performance" vehicles page still shows C7 Corvettes only. Chevrolet.com shows C7's and a C8, so not quite as bad.

But why show cars that havn't been produced for months now?
                        2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
                        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                        2LT, Z51 + MRC
                        Spectra Grey Tridents
                        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X