MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

TPW’s for Convertible .. Any others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Classic-Chevy-Guy View Post
    Talked to Shane at the Museum.

Traditionally the Plant is closed the Friday and the Monday after Easter.

TPW of 4/6 and 4/13 might be short build weeks.
    Thanks, what is Shane's role at the museum please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mid engined Murph View Post

Thanks, what is Shane's role at the museum please?
      Shane manages the Museum Delivery program, and he is a wealth of knowledge with helpful answers about the whole process.
      The twisty back roads of NH's Monadnock Region surrounding my hometown wait patiently for our Torch Red HTC, Z51 & MRC equipped (to smooth out the leftover Frost Heaves), to come cruising after a Springtime Museum Delivery. A 55 year dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Vairworks View Post

Shane manages the Museum Delivery program, and he is a wealth of knowledge with helpful answers about the whole process.
        Thank you!

Comment

Hi all

4/13 date here
          museum delivery

my hard top is was built 2/6. Think I may sell to keep the vert

Comment

Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post
            I received mine from MacMulkin today also, 4/20. 3lt rapid blue/tension blue vert. I was #84 and the 3rd vert, I was told but, I was wishy washy debating between 2 and 3LT. I wish i had everything locked in ahead of time I would have gotten the 4/6 date oh well I didn't so 4/20 it is.
            I see your profile picture shows a Rapid Blue vert with the high wing, just as I'm ordering mine. So there is no issue with the wing with the vert?

Comment

Originally posted by PG County Boy View Post

I see your profile picture shows a Rapid Blue vert with the high wing, just as I'm ordering mine. So there is no issue with the wing with the vert?
              No sir, and extra words because I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post

No sir, and extra words because I have to.
                I've decided to go without a spoiler/wing. I may pick up a used spoiler off of a C8 with the Z51 package, or something from the aftermarket. I think getting things in and out of the rear cargo area is going to be a hassle. I will daily my C8 and my son and I have to put our back packs in there, as well as my weekly run to get groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by PG County Boy View Post

I think getting things in and out of the rear cargo area is going to be a hassle.
                  it is a Sports Car, not a Pickup truck. I will still use the SUV
                  LT2
                  Ceramic Gray Metallic
                  HTM Trim Jet Black
                  5ZZ LPO High Wing Spoiler
                  T19 Seat Belt Color Black
                  AE4 Seat Competition Sport Bucket
                  E60 Front Lift
                  Q8Q 5-open spoke Carbon Flash
                  FE4 Suspension Z51 Magnetic Selective Ride Control
                  Z51 Performance package

Comment

When can we expect convertibles to start moving up from 3000 status?
                    Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by Maxster View Post

it is a Sports Car, not a Pickup truck. I will still use the SUV
                      I'm well aware of what vehicle type it is. I don't have another vehicle for myself as the C8 will be a DD. I also owned a C7 and that had some really good cargo space. The C8 not as much but it will be sufficient for my needs. My wife owns an SUV so we put the big things in there. I was stating my PERSONAL opinion about having the high wing and getting things in and out of the rear cargo area.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X