MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

February Consensus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does MacMulkin provide the same visibility of their order list, like Kerbeck, I can't find it anywhere?

Comment

• I’ve got to say how much I appreciate this forum and all the knowledgeable people here. You guys have helped keep my sanity together in this looong process.

I got word from my dealer than my order is at 1100 as of Friday 02-14, I was on the Feb 06 allocation. Any speculation on what the possible build dates could be? Seems like May/June is earliest possible based on what I’ve read but is late April even in the cards?
      2LT
      Arctic White
      Natural - ST1
      Spectra Gray Tridents
      Bright Red Calipers
      Performance Exhaust

Comment

• Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post
        Does MacMulkin provide the same visibility of their order list, like Kerbeck, I can't find it anywhere?
        I spent some time searching around their website and can't seem to locate it. I'm sure they have an internal list, but not sure that they would share it with you.
        G9F Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic; 2LT; Adrenaline Red interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 Front Lift; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; Black Rocker Panel Extensions

Comment

• They are my dealer and they have done all communication by phone or email. At least that's how they have handled my order. They have never mentioned an on line list.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X