MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

February Consensus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS dematteo! So nice news for you.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

This waiting/uncertainty is absolutely mind boggling. I NEVER thought I would have so much trouble trying to give somebody $100 Grand! 😠

Comment

Got the call....my order is going in today! 2LT Shadow Gray with red 2 tone seats.

Comment

CONGRATS MSOsr. What an exciting today has been for you. We see your smiling!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

My dealer said they got no information on any allocations both on the 6th and earlier this week. Day before yesterday, I made some changes to my order. Yesterday morning my dealer confirmed changes were made. 2 hours later he told me my order just went to 2000. It sounds like the consensus window is not a one day snapshot, but a 7-10 day process leading to a DOSP deadline.

Update: Well, upon getting that text yesterday about the supposedly good news of my order making it to 2000, I went to the concierge chat function on the website yesterday to verify that development. 10 minutes ago I got the response confirming my order is still at event code 1100. If they got an allocation and intend to submit it, that’s what a customer should be told, NOT fraudulently misrepresenting your order at an event code it is not. The question now is, is my order truly being picked up or am I being taken for a ride?

Simply speechless at this point.
            Last edited by Wingnut; 02-13-2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
              My dealer said they got no information on any allocations both on the 6th and earlier this week. Day before yesterday, I made some changes to my order. Yesterday morning my dealer confirmed changes were made. 2 hours later he told me my order just went to 2000. It sounds like the consensus window is not a one day snapshot, but a 7-10 day process leading to a DOSP deadline.

Update: Well, upon getting that text yesterday about the supposedly good news of my order making it to 2000, I went to the concierge chat function on the website yesterday to verify that development. 10 minutes ago I got the response confirming my order is still at event code 1100. If they got an allocation and intend to submit it, that’s what a customer should be told, NOT fraudulently misrepresenting your order at an event code it is not. The question now is, is my order truly being picked up or am I being taken for a ride?

Simply speechless at this point.
              Wingnut.... who is your dealer? Maybe one of us is using the same dealer and can share notes.

Comment

Originally posted by MSOsr View Post
                Got the call....my order is going in today! 2LT Shadow Gray with red 2 tone seats.
                I too.. got the great call last night! I had my fingers crossed for Feb Allocation and my order goes in this morning!
                2LT Blade Silver HTC with front lift, NPP exhaust upgrade, red interior , edge red calipers, carbon flash nacells.

Comment

Got the word today, my order was paired with an allocation and sent to GM this week! Mac Mulkin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi View Post

Wingnut.... who is your dealer? Maybe one of us is using the same dealer and can share notes.
                    Update: Texted my dealer (salesman) this morning and he said he'd "look into it". After a few hours, I drove over for some face-to-face time (5 minutes max.) and he had no info to offer. No excuse for telling me I was at 2000 and wasn't, just basically an "oops". Asked if they got allocations for February? He didn't know. Asked when they would know either way? He didn't know. Apparently, I'm still #2, but what value I have in that now is questionable, to say the least. Asked to talk to whoever would know? No luck. Apparently, he runs 4 dealers for an Auto group and unavailable. I'll wait a bit for more info and developments over the next few days to see what changes. I'd rather for the story of my experience to be more complete before I describe my odyssey to the forum.

Comment

• Kerbeck new Order List Update

https://kerbeck.com/corvette_order_update/

Made the list with a Code 2000 and next Wednesday moving to Code 3000, we'll see. At least it's getting closer

Comment

• Terrific news NJfisherman! We are all pleased that you are now moving forward!

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                          I have not heard anything about April yet. Yes, dealers could submit orders any time starting last week on the 6th, but GM will not starting officially picking them up until today (the official start of this consensus). An order enter last Thursday has no priority, no preference over an order submitted today or tomorrow or even Saturday.

As always it takes three things for an order to move forward:

1) GM offers an allocation to a specific dealer;
                          2) That dealer offers it to a customer — and they in turn agree on that order’s exact specs/colors/options; and
                          3) That dealer enters that customer’s order into the WorkBench Connect system during the first three days of an official consensus period (where we are now).

In order words, nothing happens unless it is a “three way.

After that, GM WILL pick up that order and make it status 2000 no later than Saturday night (two days from now), and then MOST of the time, it would become status 3000 by the following Wednesday (six days ago).
                          Will the dealer lose any current February allocation if not matched by Saturday?
                          Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Comment

• It used to be that way, that Saturday midnight was the absolute hard and firm date/time for order submittal. However, to confirm whether that is still the case, I just talked with Mike Furman; he said that GM does not want a dealer who has earned an allocation to lose it, and to help those dealers who have “forgotten” that they still have earned one more this consensus, they have Instituted a new reminder procedure. But if the dealer gets that reminder and totally ignores it, since they is huge demand as we know GM is not going have an empty slot on the assembly line, but would pick up another submitted C8 order. So it is your dealer’s but they must act and submit and order during this consensus or they would lose it (GM would not make up for it and grant a replacement one next week or next month).

Comment

• I believe since there are no constraints it's all up to the dealer. So It doesn't require a match persay.
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Njfisherman View Post
                                Kerbeck new Order List Update

https://kerbeck.com/corvette_order_update/

Made the list with a Code 2000 and next Wednesday moving to Code 3000, we'll see. At least it's getting closer
                                Quick stats on the current Kerbeck order list:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kerbeck 021420-1.png
Views:	268
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	112951

Name:	Kerbeck 021420-2.png
Views:	258
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	112952

Name:	Kerbeck 021420-3.png
Views:	255
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	112950
                                Attached Files
                                G9F Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic; 2LT; Adrenaline Red interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 Front Lift; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; Black Rocker Panel Extensions

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X