MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Any TPW yet with status 3000 on Jan 16's orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a email from Vanessa at Mac Mulkin

Jan. 16 order

3000 TPW 04/13/20
    Last edited by USCANAM; 01-24-2020, 08:10 PM.
    Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
    Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks, NCM Photo Album Program
    3000 TPW ????????????

Comment

Boomer, YES....... don't wait. Just call your dealer, or hit the concierge up today. I decided not to wait to find out.
      3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Just got my TPW and its a sign.... 3/30 and that is the same week as my 50th birthday! It's absolutely perfect!!!! .
        My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

I just got my order update too... TPW 3/30. I'll take it!

Comment

TPW of 3/30. Confirmed by dealership and Concierge.

Comment

Just got off the phone with the Corvette Concierge we have a 3/30 TPW Ya Buddy.....
              Last edited by jwstegbauer; 01-25-2020, 08:33 AM.
              GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

TPW 4/20 from MacMulkin today.
                2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfrostpdx View Post
                  I just got my order update too... TPW 3/30. I'll take it!
                  Can I have it? Please! Please!

PLEASE!
                  No?
                  OK.
                  Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                  Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

My convertible just got a TPW of 4/20.. and since I am in Washington state the universe is probably telling me to smoke some weed, but I dont really like it :-D

Thank you for reaching out to us at the Corvette Concierge regarding your order (XNMHC2) for a Blade Silver Metallic 3LT convertible model! We do see your order is at an Event Description of 3000- Accepted by Production Control and has a Target Production Week of 04/20/2020 assigned. Please keep in mind that this is a target and subject to change, and congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by USCANAM View Post
                      Just a email from Vanessa at Mac Mulkin

3000 TPW 04/13/20
                      Since we have the same TPW, wouldn't it be crazy to have VIN numbers in a row? We'd have to drive down to Norm's on the Eastern Shore for a wax and chat !!!!!
                      3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Just got my TPW today for my January order, 4/27.

Comment

Thanks undy. Here’s to your spring weather being perfect from the day you pick it up!
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            Thanks undy. Here’s to your spring weather being perfect from the day you pick it up!
                            Thanks John. I'm at our SW Flori-duh home and will be getting back to our Virginia Beach home in early May. I should get back just in time or a week or two early to take receipt of the car. Things seem to be working out...

Comment

Our convertible order was submitted at MacMulkin on 1/16 and today we got our TPW of 04/06. It would be incredible if we could pick it up at the Museum two weeks later, just before the Bash, and stay over to enjoy all of that celebration of Corvettes, especially the new C8.
                              The twisty back roads of NH's Monadnock Region surrounding my hometown wait patiently for our Torch Red HTC, Z51 & MRC equipped (to smooth out the leftover Frost Heaves), to come cruising after a Springtime Museum Delivery. A 55 year dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
                                Just checked and got my TPW........ April 13 !!!!!! YEA...... still shows code 3000 but the screenshot showed the TPW date.
                                got the email form my contact at concierge. We’ll be in the same tpw together. 4/13/20. Can’t wait. Vroom vroom.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X