MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Any TPW yet with status 3000 on Jan 16's orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any TPW yet with status 3000 on Jan 16's orders?

Just curios. Does anyone with an event description 3000 (from Jan 16's placed orders) have a TPW yet?
    2020 C8 Stingray Coupe; 2LT; G1E-LBR Metallic / HUV-Natural; AQ9-GT1 Seats; EFY; SHQ-Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; J6N-Edge Red Calipers; RCC-Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; BV4=DR X 2020 C8 ME STINGRAY GNOCC member. 3000 status=TPW 4-27-20.

Not that we can yet confirm. However, we can learn a lot from the January 16th allocations by looking at Kerbeck’s latest status list. It even has some HTC’s with 3000 status. Below is just a part of Kerbeck’s status list. You will see on just this one page of his current list, there are two (2) HTC’s (model #1YC67) with 3000 TPW’s. As not a single HTC was accepted prior to Jan 16th, there’s a partial, status confirmation of major progress even from the Jan 16th consensus.

BTW, if you look at Kerbeck’s entire list, you would see only a total of 27 HTC’s on it.

Interesting to me that while Kerbeck is getting an average of 115 allocations each month, that only 27 of the January allocations of theirs are HTC’s. Since there were no constraints on convertibles, that says to me that the customer take rate on HTC’s is less than I thought is would have been, e.g., around 25%.

Again while not one January 16th allocation has a confirmed TPW, we expect that to change fairly soon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	0C595BF2-60DC-4B2A-B147-0DC39BD2C33B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	745.7 KB ID:	105830

https://kerbeck.com/corvette_order_update/
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I am doing a happy dance. As to why, there are roughly 345 confirmed orders on Kerbeck’s status list, yet not a single one is a black C8 with the Tension/Twilight Blue interior.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John. I'm currently at 3000, still hoping for a March TPW. Can only hope
        2020 C8 Stingray Coupe; 2LT; G1E-LBR Metallic / HUV-Natural; AQ9-GT1 Seats; EFY; SHQ-Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; J6N-Edge Red Calipers; RCC-Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; BV4=DR X 2020 C8 ME STINGRAY GNOCC member. 3000 status=TPW 4-27-20.

Comment

Good news John.
          Actually not a lot of blacks at all.
          Also, only 8 of these orders have HUO Black/Adrenaline Red interior like mine and none of those are on a black C8.
          So happy dance for me too!
          TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
          Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

I checked all of Kerbeck's list, their G1E (LBRs'), are slated for 3-16-20 TPW it seems. (Mine is with my local small dealer). Seems mine is the only LBR with HUV Natural Interior based on their list !

Comment

Fascinating to see the Kerbeck document. Only one 1LT on it, the median price seems to be around $80,000
              Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

If I didn't already have a Corvette convertible I might have considered the HTC but I like the look of the coupe more.

Comment

Hoping by the end of the day, that some of us Jan 16 pick up's get a TPW....... I'll ping my dealer later afternoon to see if there is any date yet.
                  3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

My Canadian convertible has a TPW of April 6th!!!!!!!!
                    Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Well, well, well... looks like it's time to bug my dealer...hopefully for the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        Again while not one January 16th allocation has a confirmed TPW, we expect that to change fairly soon!
                        I was told by concierge email Wed, two days ago, to check back for a TPW on my Jan 16 order in four days. I'll check early next week and expect I'll have a TPW.

"Your beautiful 2LT Blade Silver Metallic Coupe model is currently at an Event Description of 3000- Accepted by Production Control and waiting to be assigned a Target Production Week. We would recommend checking back for that in about 4 days. Congratulations!"

Comment

Just checked and got my TPW........ April 13 !!!!!! YEA...... still shows code 3000 but the screenshot showed the TPW date.
                          3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            I am doing a happy dance. As to why, there are roughly 345 confirmed orders on Kerbeck’s status list, yet not a single one is a black C8 with the Tension/Twilight Blue interior.
                            I think that’s a great color scheme. HTO is rare on Kerbeck’s site as well. Surprising. Corvette did a carbon edition with similar colors and charged $15k for the package.

There is only 1 car on K’s site with Sky Cool Grey and it’s not paired with TR so it looks like I’ll be unique as well.

Vin # 2539
                            Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
                              Just checked and got my TPW........ April 13 !!!!!! YEA...... still shows code 3000 but the screenshot showed the TPW date.
                              Congrats!! OK. I can't resist and wait the 4 days to check as they suggested. After all its been two days since they sent the note to me in Post 12. I'll report what the concierge tells me about my TPW on my Jan. 16 order.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X