MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

1LT , 2LT or 3LT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the fence between 2LT and 3LT. I can't really see the difference in the build and price interior photos, except for the steering wheel airbag cover stitching, which I like a lot. I don't like the suede dipped interiors, so that is not a reason to upgrade. Hoping to see a 3LT car in person before I order.
    Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4 coming fall 2020.

Comment

3 LT Debi said "go big or go home"
      Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

Has Chevy designed the interior to accept a harness bar? Seems the waterfall speaker sits quite high. If there's a will, there's a way. But with 1LT seats ?
        C8er

Comment

3LT for us. Trail braking into Oak Tree corner at VIR in complete comfort and style.
          3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

My opinion only: the extra features of the 2LT are worth it. The extra leather in the 3LT isn't, for me.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by LSECO View Post
              Has Chevy designed the interior to accept a harness bar? Seems the waterfall speaker sits quite high. If there's a will, there's a way. But with 1LT seats ?
              According to Tadge, GM is relying on the aftermarket for their development and install, that for liability reasons GM will not get into them. However, did GM nevertheless create little “hidden advantages” to assist the A/M’s? Sorry, but that I do not know.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I never wanted to be the President. Vice President was preferred by me..thus 2LT for me
                Coupe-2LT, Torch Red, GT2 Natural Seats, Z51 Performance Pkg, FE4 Magnetic Ride Control, Q8T Spectra Grey Trident Spoke Wheels, E60 Front Lift, J6N Edge Red Calipers, RCC Edge Red Engine Cover, VQK Splash Guards, VYW Premium Carpeted Floor Mats, SFE Wheel Locks

Comment

I think Chevrolet knows the Corvette customer pretty well, is familiar with the go-big-or-go-home mantra and relies on the upscale Corvette enthusiasts to load up their cars and make it possible to sell the base car at a lower price. Chevrolet benefits from your enthusiasm, and so do I, in my selection of a 1lt with no options.
                  I'm confident the car that was approved after years of design is the base 1 LT, that options abound to personalize it, but the base car is the one Tadge and his design team were working toward.
                  Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

The 1LT is pretty nice for a "base" car. But there are some things I really want int the 2LT - HUD, memory seats, front camera, rear camera mirror (although I'm now getting a HTC so I'd get that anyway), plus a lot of other things that are nice to have. It's a good value and you need it for the front lift.
                    But it doesn't include the GT2 seats which are nice. And if you add those then you are only about $3K away from the 3LT and I really like the natural dipped interior.
                    So there I am with a 3LT - they got me.
                    On Deposit: 2020 C8 Stingray Convertible - Torch Red - Natural Dipped 3LT - Z51 w/MSRC - Front Lift

Comment

My 2015 C7 was a 1LT because if I was going to buy a C7 it had to be "today" as I was going on a long road trip. The 1LT was in the showroom and I bought it mainly because I didn't want a C7 with the aero package. Car got fantastic gas mileage, and with the Apple Play and my iPhone I didn't need the Navigation package.

Loved the car and it got traded in for the 2LT 2017 Grand Sport which had obviously the aero package I didn't really want, but it too having the Apple Play kept the options simple.

Just the opposite now with the C8. Going with the 3LT, and every option I see as functional.

Suppose if I'm still around when the C9 appears and they offer a 4LT package, I'll be expected to order that!
                      Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
                      Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks, NCM Photo Album Program
                      3000 TPW ????????????

Comment

Spoiled with my current 3LT so it will be 3LT for me also. I could do a 2LT if the pricing and deal work out since many of the features in the C7 3LT are part of the C8 2LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin9 View Post
                          I think the 2LT package offers a lot of value in a mid engine sports car. It pretty much encompasses all the functional electronic options except the E60 front lift, which requires the 2LT option.
                          I'm with you. 3LT is all flash. I'm not a flashy guy.

(Hey Girls! Wanna ride?)
                          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
                            I think Chevrolet knows the Corvette customer pretty well, is familiar with the go-big-or-go-home mantra and relies on the upscale Corvette enthusiasts to load up their cars and make it possible to sell the base car at a lower price.
                            Maybe, but for the C7 model years that had more than the just the Stingray available (e.g., Z06, GS or ZR-1), the 1LT Stingray was the top selling model. Not the 3LT. Not the GS. The cheapest version available. For a lot of buyers, the Corvette is an aspirational car, and they are stretching to get a base model, not deciding between a 3LZ Z06 or a Porsche 911.
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by USCANAM View Post
                              My 2015 C7 was a 1LT because if I was going to buy a C7 it had to be "today" as I was going on a long road trip. The 1LT was in the showroom and I bought it mainly because I didn't want a C7 with the aero package. Car got fantastic gas mileage, and with the Apple Play and my iPhone I didn't need the Navigation package.

Loved the car and it got traded in for the 2LT 2017 Grand Sport which had obviously the aero package I didn't really want, but it too having the Apple Play kept the options simple.

Just the opposite now with the C8. Going with the 3LT, and every option I see as functional.

Suppose if I'm still around when the C9 appears and they offer a 4LT package, I'll be expected to order that!
                              I thought the same on the Apple Play but if you travel through barren areas like West Texas there are areas where you don't get cell coverage and your GPS goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post

I thought the same on the Apple Play but if you travel through barren areas like West Texas there are areas where you don't get cell coverage and your GPS goes away.
                                There are apps for Android (Here We Go) and maybe for iPhone, that work like a regular GPS. You download maps before you leave for your trip, and the app then doesn't need a cell or data connection to navigate.

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                                >36,000 miles

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X