MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Average Cost of C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Cost of C8

Just watched a C8 segment on my favorite TV channel, You Tube.

They were doing a visual breakdown of the colors by percentage that have been ordered.

They also included what the average order price had been so far.
    $79,275. (About $103,000 in Canada)..
    So happy I did my part in keeping the average up there!!

i think the average will rise once the Verts start getting accepted.

Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
    Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks, NCM Photo Album Program
    3000 TPW ????????????

Originally posted by USCANAM View Post
    They also included what the average order price had been so far.
    $79,275. (About $103,000 in Canada)..
    So happy I did my part in keeping the average up there!!
    Interesting. I want to thank you for supporting my $70,750.

Comment

Early reservation holders tend to load up their vehicle.

i believe it would be interested in average transaction prices for model year 2019.

id take a wild guess and say closer to 62 grand,,,

im sure we will eventually get average msrp and could just deduct the 15 to 20 percent discount ourselves... of course we could remove models of the c8 yet and that would preclude grand sports, , z06 s and ZR1s and doing so could compare apples to apples

in doing that I believe we would see an average sold of just the c7 stingray and z51 closer to 50 grand average for 2019.

GM is clearly been successful with the new generation c8.

so far we would be seeing a massive increase in actual transaction pricing....

of course the launch year of a new generation creates some disparity in rational deduction.

so maybe looking back to the 2014 midel c7 would be more appropriate in drawing conclusions.
      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Interesting statistic although it shouldn’t matter how much anyone paid relative to anyone else. Being happy with your purchase is what’s important.
        Last edited by LightningBolt; 01-15-2020, 11:44 PM.
        TPW 2-Mar now 9-Mar

Comment

I'll be mid to high $80ks because I'm loaded on functional items (HTC, 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60). Throw in some non-functional bling (LBR paint, color calipers, and GT2 seats) and that giant sucking sound is the money flying out of my account. Still contemplating 3LT or some carbon flash and it becomes even more expensive. I plan to keep it and don't want any regrets that I spent a lot of money and wish I spent the extra for items not easily fixed by going aftermarket.
          Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4 coming fall 2020.

Comment

Just finalized my order today for tomorrow’s consensus under 88k by $75.00 after I added the R8C Hope to hit 2000 in a few days ......
            It’s happening!!
            2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
            3000 status : TPW not known until 2 weeks prior to build 😬
            2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; R8C

Comment

Our 'vert' will be in the mid $90's. For 2 years I was saying that a nicely equipped 'vert' would be around $100K. That's where we will be with taxes, etc..... It's still a DEAL!
              Last edited by tooold2race; 01-16-2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I was surprised at how expensive some of the non-functional items are. Seat belts and calipers come to mind.

First new Vette so I’ve never had to deal with this before. Got what I wanted regardless
                TPW 2-Mar now 9-Mar

Comment

A lot of the early orders went in before the strike, when the 1LT was constrained. That's bound to affect the distribution and push the average higher. I expect the average coupe purchase price will be considerably lower once the entire year is complete.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

$65.5 out the door......not one single option....no regrets....

Comment

$88.5 out the door......a lot of options.....no regrets.
                      First Car: 1974 Fiat X1/9 mid-engine.
                      1985 Toyota MR2 first generation mid-engine, 2000 Toyota MR2 third generation mid-engine, 2005 Lotus Elise mid-engine.
                      Currently own 1993 Corvette Convertible. Time to merge mid with Vette.

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
                        Our 'vert' will be in the mid $90's. For 2 years I was saying that a nicely equipped 'vert' would be around $100K. That's where we will be with taxes, etc..... It's sti8ll a DEAL!
                        My convertible order will be picked up in this consensus, at $94,120. Just finished signing off on the final Workbench order. I agree it’s a good deal. Not far off what I paid in late 2014 for an early Z06, but I have no regrets about either one.

Comment

Interesting that my 3LT with wheels, front lift, exaust, and body color trim is below the average.

Comment

$59,995, no regrets
                            Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

On on the list since May with time to decide.

Im pretty sure I'm sticking with z51 fe4 and that's it as 66890..

I have a month or two to decide 2LT and E60 but that's an extra 8800 and I'm not 100 percent sure if I want those non adjustable front springs or if I want o pay almost 9 grand for the front end lift..

Either way I'm under the average listed in the first post.

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X