MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

One step completed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step completed...

My lovely C7 is sold... I really loved this car.

please Bowling Green... start production!!!

Congrats Fetalos...looking to sell mine was it a pain in *** dealing with these people my dealer is giving me kbb price 2014 z51 2lt 7k miles I think its to late for me now I held off to long Carmax offered me 36k on the spot, but I loose the sale tax credit with the dealer...tpw2/10/20 3000....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
      Congrats Fetalos...looking to sell mine was it a pain in *** dealing with these people my dealer is giving me kbb price 2014 z51 2lt 7k miles I think its to late for me now I held off to long Carmax offered me 36k on the spot, but I loose the sale tax credit with the dealer...tpw2/10/20 3000....
      Ouch... spring is coming. You ll find a buyer for sure

Comment

Thx Fatalos

Comment

I will wait till my C8 is in the garage before I put my ISF up for sale
          Attached Files
          Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

Don't think I am selling my C6. Wife loves the convertible top.

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
              I will wait till my C8 is in the garage before I put my ISF up for sale
              I didn t think that only one week will be required to sell my c7... now I need anti depress pills until the c8 arrives in my garage...
              Last edited by Fetalos; 01-11-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X