MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Hello Fello Corvette Enthusiats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fello Corvette Enthusiats

What an exciting time for the Corvette. Two fantastic generations at once!!!!
    Lord Help Me Be The Person My Dog Thinks I Am.

Beautiful car freeman1215! I think you have hit the nail on the head, r.g., next year GM giving us a choice of the front engine C7 and the mid engine ME. Choices are always and excellent idea when you both want to keep your existing customer base, and to additionally attract new Corvette lovers. Adding in first time Corvette buyers is the key for America’s Sports Car being being vital another 65 years!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John. Makes sense to me.
      Lord Help Me Be The Person My Dog Thinks I Am.

Comment

I've always said the mid-engine will have to be something extraordinary to top the C7. Time will tell but all the current information looks very positive.
        2015 S.S.S. (Supercharged Silver Stingray)
        National Corvette Museum Member

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X