Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Boulder, Colorado

Hello all, new member from Boulder, CO.
    This will be my seventh Vette, currently driving my '14 Z51, first one in Colorado. LOVE IT!
    I'm a gear head, so I can't wait to have the latest piece of engineering magic from The General.
    My Z51, 2LT, FE4 has a TPW of 3/2.
    Also doing a nut and bolt restoration of a '63 Avanti. I love the hands on work and always wanted an Avanti. Maybe done next year? Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 ordered.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	92826

Welcome and congrats on all your corvettes not to mention your 1963 avanti...

Enjoy the holidays and when you can post up some photos of the avanti as well.

truly a beautiful classis. Would love to see it .
    Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Think about hooking with the local Corvette club. I went to their show in Grand Lake Co. about 3 years ago and it was one of the best shows I attend. The show takes up the town and lots of folks drove over the mountain from Denver. I got the prize for distance from Florida. I drove from Florida to Spring Mountain then to Seattle then to Grand Lake and home. Fun trip and great show. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Welcome Boulder Vette. Nice you have a TPW for your C8!

I love 1963 Avanti’s. When in high school I had a 62 Rambler Classic (seats went down to make one good sized bed); my rich friend had a ‘63 Avanti and about once a month we would trade cars. I would exercise his Avanti, and he and his girlfriend would take my Rambler to lovers lane. Enough said for this family friendly forum.

Hope you get to make your schedule of finishing your Avanti by sometime next year, but whenever you have good weather in the spring and later, we know what car you will be exercising on Colorado’s great curvy roads.

Thanks for joining the forum.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Welcome Boulder Vette. Glad you joined this friendly place.

Comment

Welcome Boulder Vette , Congrats on your early build. I lived in Boulder and Colorado Springs when I attended D.A.D.C. Denver Automotive and Diesel College. At the time it was the #1 for Automotive training. What a beautiful area. I miss that place. I'm sure you'll love this forum.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Boulder Vette. Hopefully you can get it out before all your winter snow hits and your C8 as well.

Comment

Welcome Boulder Vette! You're gonna love it here!! Spent a year and a half going to Boulder on a work project! Stayed at the Hotel Boulderado on the floor (5th? Can't remember) where there was supposed to be ghosts...never saw one...

Comment

Avanti Chassis in progress. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190929_191755.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	93144

Comment

Originally posted by cutnout View Post
                    Think about hooking with the local Corvette club. I went to their show in Grand Lake Co. about 3 years ago and it was one of the best shows I attend. The show takes up the town and lots of folks drove over the mountain from Denver. I got the prize for distance from Florida. I drove from Florida to Spring Mountain then to Seattle then to Grand Lake and home. Fun trip and great show. Charlie aka cutnout
                    Thanks cutnout. I belong to the Club that sponsored Grand Lake, TORCA, based in Longmont. Good group!

Comment

Originally posted by Fireeagle View Post
                      Welcome Boulder Vette. Hopefully you can get it out before all your winter snow hits and your C8 as well.
                      OMG, we are buried in snow here already. 22" early this week. Pretty unusual for us here. Pray for sun.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfanlon View Post
                        Welcome Boulder Vette! You're gonna love it here!! Spent a year and a half going to Boulder on a work project! Stayed at the Hotel Boulderado on the floor (5th? Can't remember) where there was supposed to be ghosts...never saw one...
                        Never seen one there either, but a good spot for breakfast! Great Christmas tree in the lobby, like a 30 footer.

Comment

Originally posted by Boulder Vette View Post

Never seen one there either, but a good spot for breakfast! Great Christmas tree in the lobby, like a 30 footer.
                          Yes! I remember both the Christmas tree and breakfast!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EF811369-A2C6-43CE-B60A-43E8CD5E8343.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	93562 I am new to this forum myself hoping to get into the C8 action for 2021. While I do have a 2002 awesome Corvette we something else in common. 1964 Avanti R2. Enjoy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the site Boulder Vette , always fun to be here , ENJOY !
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	93569
                              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X