Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Hello from Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cincinnati

Have been on another C7 only for the most part and need C8 knolage. Glad to be here.
    Joe

Welcome and have fun!

Comment

Welcome Mack. Glad you joined us. Lots of good, friendly and smart folks here, so as you came for C8 knowledge, your quest will be fulfilled over time. However, we are all still learning, and have way, way more to go. Feel free to ask questions as they occur to you.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome Mack. Good people here to help us all learn more.
        Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Welcome to the site from a close by neighbor , you'll enjoy it here ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	77
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	8835
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Lived on the KY side when I was younger welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome aboard. There is no shortage of knowledge here.....we passed over 500 topics last week. Have fun reading.
              2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Let us suppose that someone was on the ocean in their sail boat for the last two months, decided last week to, upon their landing on shore, sell their boat and buy a 2020 ME, found our site and was going to settle down and catch up on all they missed.

Maybe read for 24 hours straight for a week to do so?
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  Let us suppose that someone was on the ocean in their sail boat for the last two months, decided last week to, upon their landing on shore, sell their boat and buy a 2020 ME, found our site and was going to settle down and catch up on all they missed.

Maybe read for 24 hours straight for a week to do so?
                  Point of clarification: they could not buy a 2020 ME once they sold the boat last week.

However - they would keep themselves busy catchin' up on the topic, that is for sure!
                  2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

I think I know a few of the souls. A good site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack View Post
                      I think I know a few of the souls. A good site.
                      I'll be looking for the red Corvette at the Quaker Steak or maybe Milford Kroger on 28, usually something going on there on Friday nights ....
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Yes. Or a Indy 78!,,

Comment

Welcome to MECF!
                          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC, 5ZZ and 5W8.
                          Built 11/19/2020
                          Officially Ours: 11/27/2020

Comment

Belated welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Welcome Mack, I’m a current C7 owner from your area! I’m old school brother went to Cincinnati State before it became Cincinnati State! Worked at Gregory’s Steakhouse down town next to the Times movie theatre on 6th Street & Vine ! Welcome to the Vette Family !!!!!!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X